Sean Dapper Studio

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Sean Dapper Studio

Sean Dapper Studio is a hair stylist based out of Houston, Texas, who serves the surrounding region and is open to traveling. Sean is a licensed cosmetologist who would be thrilled to work with couples on their wedding day. She promises to make sure you look and feel absolutely stunning by using her training, experience, and skills to enhance your natural beauty.

Sean Dapper Studio will work with couples to provide beautiful hairstyles for your big day. Sean offers many services, including hair extensions, relaxer, keratin treatments, textured styling, and updos/styling. She would love to do hair trials to practice and perfect looks before your wedding day and also offers on-location services. Sean Dapper Studio is open to working on groups of up to five people.

4 Reviews for Sean Dapper Studio

4 Sean Dapper Studio Reviews

B
Breanna

Married on 07/20/2018

Our wedding party had a great experience. She serviced both mothers, 5 bridesmaids, and myself the bride within the timeframe. She worked with me twice before the day to make sure I was happy with my ... Read more style! Thank you for everything.

M
Maci

Married on 05/20/2017

LOVED my hair for our wedding, everything was perfect! Read more LOVED my hair for our wedding, everything was perfect!!!

T
Temitope

Married on 12/31/2016

Very professional, timely, and skilled. Read more Very professional, timely, and skilled.