Sean Gallant Photography

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Sean Gallant Photography

Sean Gallant Photography is a creative, contemporary and award-winning destination wedding photographer offering services in San Juan, Puerto Rico and the surrounding areas. Offering a fun and relaxed atmosphere that allows clients to feel at ease throughout their wedding day. Sean Gallant Photography will capture your most spectacular moments using minimal interference and just the right amount of creative direction.

Experience
Sean Gallant is a technologically-inclined photographer, music lover, wannabe comedian, home cook and once upon a time project manager. He has offered wedding photography services full-time for over eight years and enjoys photographing couples on the most important occasion of their lives.

Sean Gallant Photography will capture your most spectacular moments using minimal interference and just the right amount of creative direction. This destination wedding photographer enjoys being part of your special day and offering an experience that is as stress free as possible. In addition to wedding portraits, he provides engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions. Couples working with Sean for their wedding can avail of the following services:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding! Sean was very easy to keep in contact with, plan, and work with. We requested two photographers for the day of our wedding and he ... Read more brought Monica. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, as well. Especially since we opted not to have a videographer, the photos were one of the most important parts of our wedding to us. He had the perfect mix of family, friends, candid, fun, professional, portraits, nature... I could go on forever! His prices are completely fair and the breakdown of payments was helpful. Even during the wedding, Sean was so considerate of my husband and I. He would bring us inside when he saw we were getting overheated, always checked to see if I needed water, and diffused EVERY stressful situation. He was more than just a photographer to us and we would ABSOLUTELY recommend hiring him for any event, especially a wedding. Thank you again, Sean and Monica!!!

E
Emil

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Great photographer!

Whether Sean is trekking across water, clawing through bushes, or getting a little dirty, he goes the distance to get the perfect shot. He makes you feel very comfortable right from the start, ... Read more allowing you to be in the moment. Sean is professional, fun and laid back, providing great interaction with him and the perfect shot and accommodating any special requests. Our pictures were absolutely amazing, capturing the passion my bride and I felt for each other, and the story that lead to this beautiful moment. We couldn’t be happier with our photography choice, Sean Gallant Photography, and his amazing work. We highly recommend Sean for your special event.

Quintel
Quintel D Washington

Married on 06/19/2019

Great wedding pics

He did a great job. I love my pics and and it didn’t take long to receive them. I’m so happy. Read more He did a great job. I love my pics and and it didn’t take long to receive them . I’m so happy.