Sean Purcell Photography

Ashburn, VA · View map

About Sean Purcell Photography

Sean Purcell Photography is an award-winning photography company in Ashburn, Virginia that services weddings anywhere in the world. Photographers Sean and Amanda love getting to know new couples and jump at the opportunity to capture another unique love story. They understand that your story is one-of-a-kind, so chances are that your photography needs are too. Sean Purcell Photography will build a package that's tailored to your needs as a couple.

Sean Purcell Photography's most popular wedding package includes an engagement shoot, a second shooter, additional hours and multiple locations so couples get completely comprehensive coverage. This package also includes momentos like matted prints, albums and digital files to share and display your images. Sean Purcell Photography offers the following services and items:

• Trash the dress

5 Sean Purcell Photography Reviews

V
Veronica

Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing professional photographers that acomodatted my every single need Will alwayd use them for future events 10/10 would recommend! Read more Amazing professional photographers that acomodatted my every single need Will alwayd use them for future events 10/10 would recommend!

L
Lindsey

Married on 03/11/2017

I dont know where to start! After meeting with a handful of photographers, we decided to go with SPP after one amazing meeting. We instantly felt comfortable with both Sean and Amanda, and knew they ... Read more were the ones to capture our big day! Despite all the best planning, I was still very nervous the morning of, but as soon as they showed up my nerves were calmed. It was an absolute pleasure to have them in the room with my closest friends and family as we got ready for our first look pictures! We received many compliments on their poise and presence during the reception. We were feeling all around good about the experience, but once we saw our album I was speechless. Of all the wedding vendors you pick, the photographer is the one that is going to give you something that will last beyond the day of the event. The pictures could not have been more perfect!! I highly highly recommend them. Thank you so much for capturing our moment <3

S
Sandra

Married on 03/21/2015

As I look back on my wedding day and remember what a wonderful day it was, I also remember what an unforgettable experience it was to have Sean and Amanda be there to capture every single moment.I ... Read more have the opportunity to now look back at the amazing shots they took for us and feel as I'm living that day all over again! They are the most amazing photographers I've ever met, extremely professional friendly, overall just incredible. I am not so good at standing in front of a cámara but They make it feel so natural easy and fun! They have not only been part of our great wedding but also have captured the amazing moment of announcing that our first born was coming! Thank you guys. I promise you they will make your wedding day and photos an unforgettable and unique experience. Sandra and carlos