Sean Szitas Photography

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Sean Szitas Photography

Sean Szitas Photography is a wedding photography company located in Asheville, North Carolina. Owner and photographer Sean Szitas is praised by his clients for being professional, his event coordination and artistic photos. He has experience studying photography and has owned Sean Szitas Photographer for over three years. Sean’s photos are full of light and life, and both his posed and candid pictures are well crafted in their composition.

Sean Szitas Photography offers an engagement shoot as well as wedding portraits. Sean specializes in contemporary, natural and photojournalistic styles of photography. Additional services include:

• Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services
The photographer offers both save the dates and thank you cards, in addition to their other photography items. These items include:

• Albums

Katie
Featured
Katie

Married on 09/08/2018

Sean gave us the greatest wedding gift of all.

Where do I even begin: In Sean I found not only the absolute best photographer I could have dreamed of having for my wedding, but also, a lifelong friend. He and his second shooter, Josh, were so ... Read more creative and it shows in the photographs. They were punctual and professional all while being jovial and making us feel so at ease. I can not recommend them enough. I mean it wholeheartedly when I say that Sean gave us the absolute best gift of our entire wedding with his talent!

E
Erin Walsh

Married on 03/16/2019

So glad he traveled for us!

I was recommended Sean Szitas photography from a friend who had her wedding photos done in Wilmington, NC. While I did my due diligence and shopped around locally for quotes on wedding photography, ... Read more Sean had the perfect price point for what we needed with high quality photos. We were extremely pleased with having him travel to South Carolina for our wedding! Sean made the process as smooth as possible, keeping in constant communication with me for bridals, contract questions, and day of coordination. He and his second photographer made us feel comfortable when we were stressing out and slipped into the background during the ceremony and reception so we hardly knew they were there. We also decided to do a “first look” and so glad that we did! Sean found a wonderful spot in the gardens and some of our favorite photos came from those few minutes alone together during the busy day. However, all of our photos are absolutely stunning and we are proud to display them! So many moments were captured that we know that we will never be able to replicate; dancing with grandparents, laughing with childhood friends, and sharing one last loving look with your dad as he gives you away. We receive constant compliments from our family, friends, and coworkers as we share them with him. Sean is a true professional and we highly recommend him!

E
Erin

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Work for a Great Price!

Sean is amazing! He is so great to work with, his work is amazing, and the value you get for your money is perfect! Hire him! Read more Sean is amazing! He is so great to work with, his work is amazing, and the value you get for your money is perfect! Hire him!