Seaport Inn and Marina

Fairhaven, MA · View map · Visit website

About Seaport Inn and Marina

Seaport Inn and Marina is a wedding venue located in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. With an ideal spot that is conveniently located near Boston, Providence, Cape Cod and New Bedford, this venue is perfect for an elegant New England wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Seaport Inn and Marina has both indoor and outdoor spaces for wedding receptions and ceremonies. Their Grand Ballroom accommodates 350 guests while The Commodore Room has space for 120 guests, making it a more intimate space for a bridal shower or cocktail hour. The beautiful outdoor area is perfect for your wedding ceremony, with the marina as your backdrop. Seaport Inn also has 82 guest rooms including two spacious suites and a Hospitality Suite with water views.

This venue offers many upscale amenities to make the stay for you and your guests comfortable and fun. The services they provide include:

• Complimentary breakfast
  • Business services
  • Fitness center
  • Housekeeping & laundry
  • Special packages
  • Bar and grill
  • Marina
  • Bridal suite
  • Wide selection of customizable menus

47 Reviews for Seaport Inn and Marina

47 Seaport Inn and Marina Reviews

D
Devina

Married on 05/04/2019

Good Communication, very dedicated to her work

Stephanie was very professional and extremely nice! My wedding was absolutely prefect! Also the day of my wedding the lady at the front desk was very helpful! I highly recommend this place! Read more Stephanie was very professional and extremely nice! My wedding was absolutely prefect!! Also the day of my wedding the lady at the front desk was very helpful! I highly recommend this place!!

D
Dennis Cram

Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding 3/30/19

Stephanie was an absolutely wonderful person to work with to plan our wedding. She was always available if we needed anything and was always pleasant to work with. The staff as a whole was fantastic Read more Stephanie was an absolutely wonderful person to work with to plan our wedding. She was always available if we needed anything and was always pleasant to work with. The staff as a whole was fantastic

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

My New Years Eve wedding was amazing. Stephanie and her assistant Aimee were so helpful and amazing to work with. I did not have any issues during the process and everything was more amazing than I ... Read more could imagine. Everyone commented how wonderful everything went. I’m so sad it’s over. I would book again at this venue without hesitation. Thank you to Stephanie and Aimee.