Search Party

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Search Party

Search Party is a dynamic band based out of Boston, Massachusetts. Comprised of eight members, this band is skilled in classic Motown hits as well as today's Top 40. They've performed at hundreds of weddings and special events. Search Party knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor.

Experience
This band has been a part of the wedding industry for over 20 years. They won WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award for 2015-2018 and were named Best Band in 2017 by Boston Magazine - Boston Weddings. These high-caliber musicians were featured on Star Search, have performed at thousands of clubs and private parties and released the critically-acclaimed CD, "Days of Magic."

Search Party performs a range of musical genres, including reggae, R&B, rock n' roll and pop. They're capable of handling anything thrown their way and making sure your wedding is a success. Their services include:

• Learning new songs

Charles
Charles Miller

Married on 06/08/2019

Truly Gifted Musicians

I just wanted to Thank Charlie and the Search Party Band for performing at my daughters wedding this past weekend (6-8-19). Each musician individually was exceptional and as a unit the talent is ... Read more undeniable. All the singers were just incredible. Sarah, Neph and the trumpet player (sorry, I did not know his name) have voices that will truly leave you wanting more when the evening finally has to draw to a close. Search Party has a large repertoire of songs from which to draw. One can select each song, a direction or genre, or just go with the flow of the evening as we did. I know the band plays at a lot of events and one may blur into another but their performance at my daughter's wedding was truly stellar. Everyone asked who the band was and couldn't stop talking about how great the band was. I know our wedding was a smaller one at the City Winery but I believe there is no substitute for live music. I would not hesitate to see this band perform in any forum. The band really made the evening special and memorable. Thank you again to Charlie and each member of the band for providing a major component in the success of our event and creating a very, very special evening.

A
Adam B

Married on 05/03/2019

Search Party is Amazing!!

Search Party was incredible. The band literally lit up the dance floor and I've only heard rave reviews from all of our guests that were in attendance for our wedding. Charlie was more than ... Read more accommodating in schedule, songs played and overall providing comfort that they'd provide a stellar experience for the night. I'm trying to think of excuses for parties to throw just so we can have them again!

S
Stephanie Zujkowski

Married on 04/17/2019

April Wedding

Search Party was the best choice we could have made for our wedding at the State Room in Boston. The dance floor was packed all night long! We are still getting complements about how amazing the music ... Read more was, and everyone was thrilled with the selection. Thank you Charlie and the rest of the band for an unforgettable night, we are forever grateful!