Searles Castle at Windham

Windham, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Searles Castle at Windham

Searles Castle at Windham is a unique and elegant wedding event venue located in Windham, New Hampshire. With experienced and well-organized event managers, this venue will help you organize your wedding event with some of the best vendors in the area. Your wedding will have a unique element of elegance, creativity and attention to detail thanks to the experienced planning staff available to you.

Facilities and Capacity
With all the elegance and sophistication of a fairy-tale-like castle, this historic mansion will accommodate up to 250 guests. The 175-acre space of this estate will provide the elegance and style you're seeking for your wedding event.

Offering all-inclusive packages, Searles Castle at Windham will provide you and your guests with all the services you’ll need for your wedding event. Services offered include:

• Setup and cleanup

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 10/27/2012

Couldn't ask for a more perfect reception site. Everyone at Searle's is a pleasure to work with. They are so accommodating and helpful. During the entire process, someone was always calling or ... Read more emailing to follow up with me and let me know what was next. They truly treat you like extended family. Right down to the wedding night, they assure that everything is perfect down to every little detail. I couldn't thank them enough for all they did. It was truly a perfect day!

D
Deirdre Prete

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience!!

I cannot say enough great things about Searles Castle! We got married on 5/4 and the wedding was fantastic! Shaun and Scott are amazing to work with- they walked us through the process (I am not a ... Read more wedding person AT ALL so I really was clueless) They answered all of my questions and were extremely responsive any time I emailed with yet another question! At no time did they make me feel like like I was bothering them or being demanding, which I appreciate! The day of they had everything set up in the bridal room, brought us champagne & water, and were there to walk us through every step. One of their wives (my apologies- the day was a blur and I’m forgetting her name) helped us coordinate timing for going down the aisle, and even helped my mother with bustling my dress! Service is fantastic here- you never wait for anything and everyone is extremely friendly and professional- all my guests raved about the food- loved both the cocktail hour and dinner. Scott approached me towards the end of the night to see if we wanted to extend the evening a bit and of course we did- everyone was having so much fun! He coordinated with the DJ so I didn’t have to do anything. He also coordinated with us shuttle buses and made sure to have them wait for my mother and I to get changed first and then head to the hotel. The next day we returned to the castle to pick up or decorations and flowers, etc.. and they had everything packed up and ready to go. Our guests raved about the place- if you want a unique setting and top notch service, this is definitely the place to be!

Vicki
Vicki Pina

Married on 01/02/2019

Absolutely PERFECT!!!

My husband and I just had our wedding here two days ago and I wish I could give this place 100 stars. They are simply amazing. If you’re considering doing your wedding with this venue, DO IT. ... Read more Seriously! Book it now! Booking Searles Castle was the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning process. I’m not exaggerating when I say that a lot of things went wrong with other vendors. But talking ro Shaun the night before my wedding calmed all my nerves and I KNEW everything would be handled without any glitches. The customer service is just better than any I’ve ever had! I am so so so happy! Thank you Searles Castle! I will keep recommending you over and over and over again!! The venue is just gorgeous. But the best part is the staff! You gave me the wedding I always dreamed of (and more!!) -Victoria Beider (now Pina :) )