Seas 2 Day & Travel

Stuarts Draft, Virginia · View map

About Seas 2 Day & Travel

My wife and I were on a beach in Costa Rica. The day was warm and the air clean, we had been on am amazing zipline over the rain forest earlier in the day. We were watching the sun set behind a bluff as the waves splash over our toes. My wife turned to say something to me and I pointed behind her and she turned and said "the sunset just keeps getting better every minute". As we started to walk back I turned to my wife and said everyone needs to experience this, the feeling of calm of serenity of nature. So it was this moment that the seeds were planted. It was from that moment that we decided to start this business to help you find your bliss.

If your looking for your honeymoon, a destination wedding or need the best rates on a quick trip, we can help. We have turned our love for travel and helping people and combined them to create your travel friends. We are trained and certified to offer you Sandals, Disney, Jamaica, Antigua, Atlantis and so many cruiselines. We are constantly staying upto date on the latest deals out there. Whether your looking for a relax in the Caribbean, take in the old world on a river cruise, be adventurous on an Alaskan adventure, or something a little more eclectic like a sailboat around the world we can help you.

We are hear to help you find your relaxation, your getaway from the worlds stress, YOUR BLISS.

To find out how we can find your cruise, all inclusive, hotel, car rental, or whatever other travel needs you have, contact us and Tania or myself will help you find the perfect honeymoon and your BLISS

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Seas 2 Day & Travel FAQ