Seated Elegance

Littleton, CO · View map

About Seated Elegance

Nothing transforms an ordinary room into something truly elegant like beautiful chair covers. Seated Elegance offers chair covers made of high quality fabric in white and ivory. For an added touch, include a complementing color sash of satin or organza to complete your look.

The Seated Elegance staff is dedicated to providing friendly, professional service tailored to fit your individual needs. We will handle the coordination of delivery and set up of the chair covers , ensuring timely completion and a beautiful presentation.

Contact us via email seatedelegance@gmail.com or via phone (303) 550-9007 for additional information!

28 Reviews for Seated Elegance

28 Seated Elegance Reviews

User6556762

2+ years ago

Margret was amazing to work with. My chairs were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I never worried about a thing and everything was set up exactly as discussed. The quality was great and ... Read more perfectly pressed, no wrinkles. Pricing was also very reasonable. I highly recommend seated elegance for your event. Kelley

S
Sharon

Married on 09/25/2015

Seated Elegance provided chair covers and sashes for my son's rehearsal dinner at Table Mountain Inn in Golden, Colorado. We live in Texas so I was planning this "long distance". Margret went above ... Read more and beyond when I was concerned about her sashes matching linens being provided by Table Mountain Inn - she drove over there to make sure they matched. I regret that I did not get to meet her personally but I appreciate her willingness to help make our event so great. I would recommend her to anyone!

A
Andrea

Married on 09/19/2015

Seated Elegance provided beautiful chair covers and sashes for our wedding. Margret (Seated Elegance) was helpful and friendly. We wanted to see a few different colors of sashes to make sure they ... Read more worked...no problem . We also upped our final count a few days before...no problem. We appreciate Seated Elegance as they were a "no need for you to worry about it" vendor and will definitely recommend others.