SeaVenture Beach Hotel & Restaurant

Pismo Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About SeaVenture Beach Hotel & Restaurant

SeaVenture Beach Hotel & Restaurant is a seaside wedding venue located in Pismo Beach, California. One of the most sought-after wedding venues on the Central Coast, this venue features the scenic Pacific Ocean and charming Pismo Pier view for a lovely backdrop at any wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
This beachy venue can host up to 200 guests. With three event spaces, couples may choose from the gorgeous resort to stunning spaces on the coastline. The full ocean view restaurant rests along the perfect location, featuring outdoor terraces to hold a dreamy reception. Couples and guests will reminisce on the food and view from their restaurant! This venue also offers a bridal suite.

SeaVenture Beach Hotel & Restaurant offers all-inclusive packages, from helping with décor to choosing your catering menu. Their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Preferred vendors only
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine
Chef Casey Walcott offers contemporary coastal cuisine inspired by the local wine country. Based off of locally farmed produce, premium meats and the finest quality fish and seafood, clients may choose to enrich their meals with carefully-selected local wines. They offer local or American cuisine. Their catering services cover:

• Cocktail reception

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 06/23/2012

BEAUTIFUL is all I can say! Sea Venture Resort made my dream wedding a reality! Everything from the ceremony to the reception was perfect! My wedding coordinator Tina and Lauren made sure everything ... Read more was exactly how I wanted! At Sea Venture Resort not only did I have the most prettiest wedding ever, but I did not have to worry or stress over anything because they handled it all! I recommend Sea Venture Resort for everyone's wedding!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

M
Melody Li

Married on 08/03/2019

It couldn't be better

It was more dreamy than we expected, walking down the aisle barefoot and saying our vows to the beautiful beach and cliff backdrop at Pismo. We are so glad that we have Amanda as our wedding ... Read more coordinator. She took care of everything leading up to the wedding and helped make our day smooth and easy.

L
Laura Guido

Married on 07/06/2019

My dream wedding

All the staff and vendors are amazing they truly listen to what you want and help make that a reality Everything came out perfect if I could do it again I wouldn’t change a thing cake flowers venue DJ ... Read more DJ service bar ceremony food hotel everything was great Thank you Seaventure