Second Summer Bride

Austin, TX · View map

About Second Summer Bride

Welcome to Second Summer Bride, Austin’s only bridal boutique offering designer store samples, resale and consignment gowns. At Second Summer Bride we strive to find the perfect dress for every bride, for every budget! With a broad selection of store samples, new, once-wed (pre-owned), designer, couture, discontinued and vintage wedding dresses, our inventory is constantly changing. We stock sizes ranging from 0-26, and at a price point for every budget, you are sure to find your dream wedding dress. Whether you are looking for your dream dress or ready to consign your pre-loved dress, Second Summer Bride is here for you!

39 Reviews for Second Summer Bride

39 Second Summer Bride Reviews

S&M2019
Meredith

Getting married on 04/05/2020

The best experience

Second Summer Bride was wonderful! I decided to try on a bunch of dresses by myself to just get an idea of what I wanted and ended up leaving that day with a dress. The woman that helped me made me ... Read more feel so comfortable and was so excited for me that the experience couldn’t have been better. Second Summer Bride was organized and had a large selection of different priced dresses as well as styles. I would highly recommend it and had the best day.

L
Laquisha

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Amazing!!!

I went here and got the most beautiful dress ever. Everyone was super personable and complimenting. I found the most unexpected dress and for an amazing price. Anyone I know getting married I refer ... Read more them here!

S
Shana

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Loved working with Sara!

This was my third visit to a bridal salon and it couldn't have better! Sara was so sweet and patient, and she answered so many of my questions. The dressing rooms are large and so is the area for your ... Read more guests to sit when you step out to showcase your dress. I came here hoping I'd get lucky and I did. I tried on six dresses and ended up saying yes to the first dress I tried on! I absolutely recommend Sara for how attentive and kind she was during my whole visit.