Secondline Handkerchierfs

Mandeville, LA · View map

About Secondline Handkerchierfs

We specialize in screen printing handkerchiefs for weddings or any special events. We also decorate umbrellas for wedding or secondline parades. We print shirts, bags, aprons and many handkerchiefs. The handkerchiefs and umbrellas are a fun additional to any event especially for wedding secondline parades. Great favors for weddings and special evens.

6 Reviews for Secondline Handkerchierfs

6 Secondline Handkerchierfs Reviews

C
Celena

Married on 03/16/2019

Great company, very professional and quick turnaround

This company is amazing. I first placed an order with a cheaper company (WePrint101) in December, who stole my money and after 2 1/2 months, finally provided me with only half of my order that was ... Read more incorrect and a horrible product. I contacted Leslie at Secondline Handkerchiefs/Backyard Printing and she was extremely helpful and professional. She provided me a proof within a day and my order was on my doorstep within a week. The graphic and quality of print was amazing and my only regret was that I didn't place my order with them back in December, when initially shopping around. Don't hesitate to use this company....remember...you get what you pay for when you try to go the cheap route. Thank you for making my beautiful wedding favors!

AQuixoticBride
Rebeca

Married on 07/14/2018

I ordered handkerchiefs for our wedding secondline online to be picked up from the store. The handkerchiefs were good quality for the money and they were ready quickly. Was a great touch for our ... Read more party, and I would definitely order from this vendor again.

K
Kristi

Married on 11/16/2013

Second Line Handkerchiefs exceeded our expectations. Their prices were very reasonable, and they provide a high quality product. We ordered handkerchiefs for our wedding second line parade. They were ... Read more were finished very quickly and looked fantastic!!!! Definitely recommend!