Secrest Wedding Photography

Arroyo Grande, CA · View map · Visit website

About Secrest Wedding Photography

Owner and photographer Stephanie has a passion for preserving life’s beautiful moments. With a sharp eye and a master’s degree in photojournalism, she is sure to capture pristine, flawless and stunning photography of your special day. She believes that photography should reflect the joy and the raw emotions vividly. As an award-winning photography business, and even a pre-qualified judge for Adobe, she loves what she does and will deliver only the best to her clients.

Secrest Wedding Photography offers impeccable attention to detail and a gorgeous gallery of photos for couples. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot​​

Other Services
Stephanie also offers other services for her clients to remember their wedding day. They include:

• Albums

Featured
Matthew

Married on 10/13/2018

Captured Authenticity vs Created Artifice

Before seeing a single photo from my wedding, I was already prepared to give Stephanie a 5-star rating. Stephanie was incredibly responsive and on top of communication throughout the entire planning ... Read more planning process. I never felt like I had to chase her down or that I wasn't her top priority. She is very easy to get along with, open to lots of ideas, and always ready with fun suggestions of her own. I wanted to work with Stephanie because I saw from her portfolio that she has the ability to capture intimate moments that tell the grander story all in a single frame. With her photojournalism background and approach, she is a master at capturing authentic moments, rather than creating posed, unnatural ones. Stephanie's ability to artfully capture moments as they are was key for my wife and me because the wedding was actually a surprise we sprung on our guests the day of. We needed someone who would be able to navigate the uncharted territory of such a unique event and still artfully document it all. And Stephanie certainly delivered. If you want the standard photos that look just like everyone else's, hire the best-rated wedding photographer in your budget. If you want exceptional stills that truly reflect the ineffable essence that is specific to you and your day, hire Stephanie Secrest.

Jaax
Jaax Del Carpio

Getting married on 09/03/2019

Stephanie is amazing!

My husband and I are incredibly grateful to have had Stephanie as our photographer. She captured the essence and joy of the best day of our lives. Her kindness, passion, and energy gave me comfort and ... Read more and confidence throughout the process. She took amazing pictures and made me feel at ease throughout the day. Stephanie is a wonderful professional and I am very pleased with her and her work.

L
Linda

Married on 02/16/2019

Stephanie is simply AMAZING!

My husband and I were so lucky to have Stephanie capture the moments of our wedding. When we were searching for photographers, it is so rare to find someone with 5-stars-- and there is definitely ... Read more reasons why Stephanie has it! She is incredibly skilled and passionate photographer. It was hard for me to come up with ideas, but after spending an hour with her, she was able to see the vision I wanted and she had a lot of ideas on how to make that happen. We highly recommend Stephanie for any photos you may need and hope to work with her again in the future.