Secret Gardens Miami

Homestead, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Secret Gardens Miami

Secret Gardens Miami is a rustic garden wedding venue located in Homestead, Florida. Located in the Redlands agricultural area, the waterfalls and tropical gardens provide a beautiful, natural serenity. With two and a half acres of beautiful scenery, couples are guaranteed to have astounding wedding photography.

Facilities and Capacity
With four event spaces to choose from, couples can host a maximum of 250 guests at Secret Gardens Miami. For couples who want to have a more intimate event, there is a guest minimum of 25. Couples can exchange vows at the sparkling waterfalls, the rustic stone bridge, or surrounded by beautiful Florida vegetation. Reception spaces have indoor and outdoor options, allowing couples to get creative. Huts overlooking the waterfalls and ponds serve as a beautiful location for the cocktail reception. Couples can be sure there won't be any peeking before the exchange of vows because separate preparation spaces -- in different areas of the property -- are available for the bride and groom.

Secret Gardens Miami offers all-inclusive packages. All rates include the choice of ceremony and reception locations, cocktail reception location, separate bride and groom preparation accommodations, site manager availability during the event, and a bathroom attendant. A list of preferred vendors is available to couples, from rental companies to decor and make up artists. For couples who would like to include their four-legged family member in the celebrations, Secret Gardens Miami is pet friendly. They offer the following additional services:

• Event rentals
  • In house catering
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Secret Gardens Miami offers five cuisine packages. Each package was created specifically for the venue by five vendors: Chef To Go, Complete Events Catering, Events by Molina, Sogno d’Elite Events, and Tasty Creations. As such, each vendor has a specialty, so couples will be sure to find fare that fits their needs and their taste. The venue offers the following catering styles:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
In addition to wedding-day celebrations, couples may also host their bridal shower, engagement party, and rehearsal dinner at Secret Gardens Miami. Secret Gardens Miami can also accommodate elopements for couples who want a very intimate exchange of vows. They can also offer the following event items:

• Centerpieces

Brooke
Featured
Brooke Gardner

Married on 04/06/2019

Blanca and Joe treat you like family!

I don’t even remember how I found out about the Secret Garden, but when I visited it in person back in fall 2017, all I could do was swoon over the scenery. I knew right away it was where I would say ... Read more “I do.” From the moment I met Blanca, she took me under her wing offering to help in any way possible as she knew my family was far away and unable to help plan. I call her my south Florida mom now. Her and Joe both make you feel like you are in the best hands which has been very reassuring in the planning process. They always say, “We only recommend vendors who we would trust with our daughters wedding.” I cannot speak highly enough of the 5 star treatment you will receive with The Secret Garden. They will move mountains for your special day to be everything you’ve ever dreamed of.

Sheneque
Sheneque Williams

Getting married on 03/03/2020

A Magical Union of Love

Where do I begin? Ladies this venue, the staff (my new friends lol), the atmosphere, and everything in between was way more than we could've ever imagined. Not only were we amazed by everything but so ... Read more so were our guest (and everyone on social media). I could not even imagine that our wedding would turn out to be so magical. It was truly a wedding that was beyond our expectations. We want to say thank you times infinity Blanca (and staff) for making our day and memories a beautiful occasion. We truly appreciate you from the bottom of hearts. Note: We will definitely be back for our future pregnancy shoot.

Jessica
Jessica Hagans

Getting married on 02/14/2020

Dream venue

Plenty of photo-ops, impeccable groundskeeping, no bugs, natural beauty, no upcharge for holidays, hospitality on 100 Read more Plenty of photo-ops, impeccable groundskeeping, no bugs, natural beauty, no upcharge for holidays, hospitality on 100