Secret Recipes

8 Secret Recipes Reviews

C
cassidy

Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I knew from the beginning we wanted to go through Secret Recipes catering. I first interacted with Secret Recipes at a bridal show, in which I was warmly greeted by their chef who was ... Read more serving food and answering questions. He made a great effort to interact with anyone who approached their booth. Once I got in contact with Secret Recipes at a later date we got the privilege of working with Sadie Ballantyne. She always made herself available, made all the details easy and understandable, and promptly made changes if and when necessary. When it came down to our wedding day their staff made everything easy, enjoyable, and stress-free! Our guests complimented the catering team and amazing food. We would not have wanted to go through any other catering business and will continue to recommend them to everyone!

S
Sharon

Married on 05/16/2015

Great services and food. Would recommend their services! We started with Secret Recipes Catering and Reception hall and although they went through a merger with 5 Flavors, things flowed rather ... Read more seamlessly. I was in contact with people almost nonstop making sure everything that was guaranteed with Secret Recipes would be followed through on with the merger. Everyone loved the dinner- even had guests ask about trying to find a copycat recipe for the Green Bean Almondine and Chicken Cordon Blue that Travis made. Overall everything was set up perfectly, we had plenty of time to set up the reception hall and to go back and get our decorations. A truly stress free reception (well as much stress free as any bride can have it- no tear down or clean up!)

User4885751

2+ years ago

The food was fantastic. I recommend the parmisian Chicken. It was fantastic! Travis was great to work with and our bartender Amy was awesome. Great hall with great food! Read more The food was fantastic. I recommend the parmisian Chicken. It was fantastic! Travis was great to work with and our bartender Amy was awesome. Great hall with great food!