Secrets St. James Montego Bay

Montego Bay · View map

About Secrets St. James Montego Bay

Secrets St. James presents couples with a relaxing, adults-only locale, perfect for focusing on what’s most important—being together. Delight in Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included: 24-hour room service, seven gourmet restaurants, nine bars and lounges, plus the world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia and championship-caliber golf nearby. Ask about the complimentary Secrets Eternity Honeymoon package and how to earn free nights towards your first anniversary return stay.

7 Reviews for Secrets St. James Montego Bay

7 Secrets St. James Montego Bay Reviews

Russell & Anna Wedding
Anna

Married on 05/28/2016

Your honeymoon destination should definitely be Secrets by St. James in Montego Bay. It was beautiful, it was relaxing, and all-inclusive! The food was to die for, the drinks were constantly ... Read more available and the rooms were so comfortable. But one of the best parts was the service!! The resort was so kind in welcoming us "Home" and we truly felt at home. My husband and I will definitely return soon!

S
Sophie

Married on 07/17/2014

Best resort that I have stayed at HANDS DOWN! The pictures of this resort don't do it justice. Oh and how can I forget the food. Never have i been to an all inclusive resort and ALL of the food is ... Read more delicious. The staff was very professional and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Everything was amazing.

C
Chad

Married on 05/08/2014

What an amazing resort. I would highly recommend to anybody! The staff was top notch and the facilities were incredible! This was my wife and my first time and our honeymoon. We look forward to going ... Read more back and experiencing it again, in the future!!