Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta · View map

About Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta

Escape to the all-new, adults-only Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta. Situated on the golden sand beaches on the Pacific coast and located just minutes from the famous 'El Malecón' boardwalk. Adults will luxuriate in a world of Unlimited-Luxury® with superior service, well-appointed suites and breathtaking views. 271 spacious suites all offer magnificent ocean views, contemporary décor and marble floors, complete with 24-hour room service, Secrets Box for private room service delivery, turn down service, mini-bar refreshed daily, bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi…just to name a few. Enhance your stay with an upgrade to a Preferred Club suite where guests will enjoy upgraded status and amenities. The privileges continue with gourmet, reservation-free dining, lively bars, daily activities, nightly entertainment, world-class spa, nearby golf and so much more.

1 Reviews for Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta

1 Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta Reviews

Tara
Tara Gerber

Married on 05/04/2019

3.6

Would Not Recommend For Destination Wedding

I planned my wedding from the States with about 7 months notice, restricting most of the communication to emails and several phone calls. The venue is all-inclusive, but the packages supply the basics ... Read more and require additional planning. My assigned coordinator took six weeks to email after the contract was signed because she had taken down the wrong email address. The benefit of a coordinator was that I did not have to contact any other vendor with the exception of their DJ and photographer. The downside was that some responses took days, if not weeks. Communication remained very poor until the last month, some of my requests were forgotten and I had to remind the coordinator of the same concern or ask repeated questions. We did not have a timeline up until the week before and ended up having to create our own, the officiant on day of ceremony called me the name wrong name and left our part of our vows, and I was informed only two days prior that some of the flowers I had requested were not in season. The location is beautiful and the staff is nice, but unless you can visit more than once and stay on top of the planning and follow-through I highly recommend choosing another venue. If you are not worried about details and are planning a simple event then this may be a good fit since it is all-inclusive and the decor and food are great.

Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta FAQ