Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay

Montego Bay · View map

About Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay

From indigenous art to chic design, Secrets Wild Orchid takes its inspiration from the island’s gorgeous surroundings. Couples will discover a vibrant, adults-only,hip locale with the exclusive amenities of Unlimited-Luxury®, beginning with 24-hour room service, seven gourmet restaurants, nine bars and lounges, plus the world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia and championship-caliber golf nearby. Plus, enjoy all the amenities of neighboring sister resort, Secrets St. James!

9 Reviews for Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay

9 Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Reviews

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing, unforgettable wedding

My husband and I chose Secrets Wild Orchid resort to have our destination wedding in December 2018. I am in grad school and he works a tight schedule so we wanted to have our wedding destination style ... Read more so it could be easy on the planning side and budget friendly. From the very beginning, the wedding coordinators were easily reachable, instructions were clear and responses to questions were answered in a very timely manner. We couldn't be happier with the execution. We didn't upgrade much from the Ultimate wedding package and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious (ultimate gold buffet), including the cake, the bar worked out nicely, and everyone enjoyed the Jamaican trio. The minister provided a ceremony that was traditional Christian, but with a lighthearted and funny style that we really enjoyed. Our photos and video were amazing and were provided to us prior to leaving the resort. For music, we rented the sound system for the ceremony but used our own bluetooth speakers for the reception which worked out splendidly. I brought my own silk flower bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres because the ones included in the package are limited and it is expensive to upgrade. Altogether I felt it was a perfect day, and all of my concerns disappeared shortly after our arrival and meeting with the wedding staff. I HIGHLY recommend this resort if you are considering a destination wedding!

S
Sue

Married on 08/09/2016

My daughter was married there 6 years ago and there were several weddings while we were there last week. Beautiful set up, service is amazing, ocean view and sounds if the ocean is awesome. People ... Read more there extremely attentative and happy and overall just great. Hotel clean, prompt service, food in all restaurants is amazing. Great room service. My second time and plan on going back as often as I can

Roberta
Roberta

Married on 07/18/2016

My fiancee and I went to tour this resort and it is absolutely beautiful inside and out. I really hope our wedding and reception will be as beautiful. Almost everything is include in the cost. Read more My fiancee and I went to tour this resort and it is absolutely beautiful inside and out. I really hope our wedding and reception will be as beautiful. Almost everything is include in the cost.