Sedona Beauty Team

Sedona, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Sedona Beauty Team

Sedona Beauty Team offers on-location luxury bridal beauty services and consultations for weddings and events in Arizona, California, and Las Vegas. Based in Sedona, Arizona, this pro team has years of experience in hair and makeup services, as well as working with professional photographers. No matter what your style is — dramatic, natural, or anywhere in between — Sedona Beauty Team will work with you to achieve the look of a lifetime for your big day.

Experience
Founder Liz Margin was born in New York and has honed her skills alongside globally renowned artists, including Kevyn Aucoin, Sonia Kashuk, and Francois Nars. Liz has also worked with superstar fashion clients — Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, and Donna Karan — and her celebrity clients include Heidi Klum, Chloe Sevigny, and Sandra Bernhard.

Sedona Beauty Team offers bridal trials and wedding day services for members of the bridal party, and works with you on your timeline, taking into account your photographer's schedule and the size of the party. The team also offers touch-up services after the ceremony to ensure you are happy with the results. Sedona Beauty Team offers the following services:

• Blowouts

Featured
Alison Tenhulzen

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful experience!

I used Sedona Beauty Team for my wedding makeup and they were wonderful! They were very responsive, which helped since we planned our Sedona wedding from another state. I appreciated that they come to ... Read more to us on the wedding day, which relieved a lot of day-of stress! My makeup artist, Rocio, was very accommodating and was able to fit in my makeup trial the week of the wedding. Rocio made my bridesmaid and myself look and feel beautiful! My bridesmaid, who isn’t used to wearing any makeup, loved her look and she looked fabulous! I loved my dewy skin and berry lips, and my makeup wore well throughout the day.

Angelica
Angelica

Getting married on 08/03/2019

Friendly and love their work

They have been very friendly and easy to work with. Read more They have been very friendly and easy to work with.

R
Rebecca

Married on 02/09/2019

On site destination event

Liz, Lindsay, and Charity helped make the day picture perfect! From scheduling to make up and hair every thing was flawless. My schedule did not allow for a trial appointment however their execution ... Read more of my vision surpassed my expectations.