Sedona Cedars Resort

Sedona, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Sedona Cedars Resort

Our business specializes in hospitality, view of the Red Rocks,Events, Weddings and we are located in the heart of Sedona! Your enchanting wedding in the magnificent setting of Sedona awaits!

4 Reviews for Sedona Cedars Resort

4 Sedona Cedars Resort Reviews

R
Rodolfo B. Collazo

Getting married on 04/10/2020

Amazing!

This by far has been one of the best customer service experiences of my life. They did everything so perfectly and kept constant communication! They made our special day so much more special! Above ... Read more and beyond expectations. I'm grateful I choose them for our engagement, to be honest.

E
Ethan Kim

Married on 07/13/2019

My proposal at the SCR

I proposed to my girlfriend at the SCR. It was all made possible because of the friendly people and their great resort. It has a beautiful river trail (where is asked her) and a garden area with an ... Read more awesome backdrop. The people were very friendly both the owners and staff. Rooms were quiet and are very spacious. A big thank you from my fiancé and I to the Sedona Cedar Resort!

J
JoAnna

Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Location

Beautiful location in uptown Sedona. Staff was very informative and friendly. I would highly recommend staying at Sedona Cedar Resort for any occasion. We also enjoyed the pool and the garden area ... Read more which both, had amazing views of the red rocks.