Sedona Mountain High Flowers

Sedona, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Sedona Mountain High Flowers

An award-winning family-owned wedding florist, Sedona Mountain High Flowers offers one-of-a-kind floral arrangements in a variety of styles for events in Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Cornville, and Flagstaff. The Sedona-based team has a combined experience of more than 50 years in the floral industry. Sedona Mountain High Flowers boasts a high-quality, diverse selection to fit whatever look you want for your big day and will work closely with you to exceed your expectations.

Sedona Mountain High Flowers offers fresh flowers from around the world, greenhouse plants, and planted arrangements in all design styles — as well as silk and dried arrangements, if you prefer one that will stay fresh year-round. Beyond flowers, you can also incorporate Sedona Mountain High Flowers' selection of decorative accents into your dream day. Whether you're looking for small touches, such as lanterns or candles, or large ones, such as custom-built structures or canopies, Sedona Mountain High Flowers will help bring your vision to life, and offers the following services:

• Samples
  • Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Products Offered
Sedona Mountain High Flowers sources its flowers from the United States, Asia, and European and Ecuadorian markets, and will make your wedding memorable with whatever variety of decor you choose, such as:

• Floral, non-floral, and/or artificial arrangements
  • Aisle, altar, and/or chuppah decor
  • Bouquets

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 09/05/2015

Jana and the staff were absolutely fantastic to work with. They went above and beyond my expectations and brought my ideas to life. Words cannot express how amazing everything looked and how grateful ... Read more grateful I am for them. I was absolutely shocked at how the centerpieces and alter looked. Everything was PERFECT!!! I had an image in my head (as i'm sure most brides do) and they blew that out of the water! I cannot say enough good things about Jana and Kim. I strongly recommend them for any event!!!!!!!

Alison
Alison Tenhulzen

Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Jana and her team were wonderful throughout our whole wedding planning process, and they were very patient with us as we planned our Sedona wedding from another state. Our flowers turned out even more ... Read more more beautifully than we could have imagined! I wanted a lot of texture and color in my bouquets, and Mountain High Flowers definitely delivered! They also made us a lush and vibrant floral piece for our sweetheart table, which was perfect for our whimsical, romantic wedding.

Katherine
Katherine Morrett

Married on 06/08/2019

Flowers for wedding

We worked with Jana from this company and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! My bridesmaids in particular were raving about how well they turned out. We are so glad we chose them as a beautiful ... Read more addition to our day!