Sedona Sweet Arts

Sedona, AZ · View map

About Sedona Sweet Arts

Award Winning Pastry Chef & Culinary Artist Donna Joy creates custom one of a kind amazing masterpieces for weddings. Gluten Free and Alternate Wedding cakes such as Vegan and Dairy free.

Winning Best Wedding cake Arizona- People magazine, Best Desserts Sedona, Brides Choice award, Best cake Sedona.

By appointment only. Please contact Donna Joy at donna@sedonaweddingcakes.com or (928) 282-4635

98 Reviews for Sedona Sweet Arts

98 Sedona Sweet Arts Reviews

christine
christine

Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful and delicious

We had a destination wedding, coming in from Chicago! My husband and I did not do a sample tasting and was hesitant to purchase a cake without tasting it. After reading reviews and speaking to Donna ... Read more from Sedona Sweet Arts, we were so grateful we chose this bakery. Being from out of town and only communicating by emails she understood exactly what the type of cake decoration I was looking for ands helped me choose the flavors. The taste of the cake was amazing!! Our guests loved the cake and its taste. Donna met our budget. Just tell her what you want, what you're looking for, and your budget and she can help meet your needs. THANK YOU DONNA.

E
Erica

Married on 05/19/2018

Donna's cakes are the best! She made the most amazing cake for my wedding It was a White Velvet with a Cookies & Cream Filling, and was by far one of the best wedding cakes I have had. It was such a ... Read more pleasure working with her, she was very professional accommodating and helpful. So many of my guest told me how much they loved the cake! The design of the cake was perfect and she worked so well to make the cake that I wanted with the budget I had. If you are getting married in Sedona Sedona Sweet Arts is a must to use for your wedding cake.

Kara
Kara

Married on 05/04/2018

I believe that Donna could create any wedding cake imaginable. Donna really takes pride in her work and will strive to make that pinterest wedding cake you have your eye on a reality. Our wedding ... Read more desserts were not only visually stunning, but amazingly delicious. And Donna, you were right, the strawberry champagne was a huge hit and a MUST HAVE! Thank you for everything, Mr. and Mrs. Conforti