Seeds of Celebration Creative Event Planning

Spring City, PA · View map · Visit website

About Seeds of Celebration Creative Event Planning

Seeds of Celebration Creative Event Planning is a professional wedding planning company located in Spring City, Pennsylvania serving the surrounding Philadelphia area. Owner and planner, Darby Venema, founded this company with the concept that every great wedding starts with a seed, or a vision, of how you imagine your wedding day. From there, Seeds of Celebration Creative Event Planning will work with you to learn your individual style and vision to help that seed grow into the wedding you always imagined.

Seeds of Celebration Creative Event Planning will work with you every step of the way to create and plan a wedding celebration that is tailored to you. They offer two packages: partial wedding planning and full wedding planning. Both packages offer impressive planning services to reflect your special day. The planning services offered are:

• Budget analyst

11 Seeds of Celebration Creative Event Planning Reviews

A
Anastasia

Married on 09/22/2018

SO glad we chose Darby & team!

We are so glad we chose Darby and team. They exceeded ALL expectations and handled everything flawlessly on our wedding day so that we and our families could just enjoy our day. I would highly ... Read more recommend the Seeds team!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/19/2018

Darby and her team completely put my husband and I at ease on our wedding day. We booked Darby as our day-of coordinator and she really went above and beyond. Leading up to my wedding day, she was ... Read more available to recommend wedding vendors and we ended up booking quite a few professionals based off of her suggestions. Besides confirming and checking in with my vendors, she she was on-call for any last minute changes and there were quite a few due to the fact that the forecast called for rain (we had an outdoor wedding). This meant that additional rentals were required along with floor plans which she handled with ease. On the day of the wedding, her team was on-time, professional and friendly. Erin was my main planner and she was absolutely wonderful. She always seemed right behind me when I needed her without being overbearing. She even held an umbrella for me during photos when it was raining all with a smile on her face. I cannot say enough good things about Darby and her team, I highly recommend taking the stress off yourself and book her team.

S
Susan

Event date: 04/13/2018

Working with Darby and Seeds of Celebration for our son’s Bar Mitzvah was a wonderful experience. It was like having one of your best friends help you plan your event without having any of the stress ... Read more that could bring. She had wonderful suggestions for vendors. Our catering was fantastic! We were able to enjoy the entire Bar Mitzvah weekend so much more than we ever could have without Darby and her team. And speaking of her team, even though we hadn’t worked with all of them as much as Darby, they jumped right in with all phases of our event and were as warm, caring and involved as Darby, herself. The entire team made sure every detail was attended to and everyone had a wonderful time. Thank you Seeds of Celebration!