Selena McMahon Photography

Queen Creek, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Selena McMahon Photography

Selena McMahon Photography, based out of Queen Creek, Arizona, specializes in wedding and elopement photography throughout Arizona and beyond. Owner and photographer Selena has been passionate about photography since a young age and started her wedding photography business in 2010. She works in a documentary style capturing intimate and honest moments between couples, but her work is both dramatic and artistic. Selena would love the opportunity to capture the memories of your special day to help keep them alive forever.

Selena McMahon Photography encourages you to get in touch to discuss their wedding and elopement photography packages. Selena is open to traveling worldwide to provide destination wedding photography. Other services available include:

• High-resolution digital images
  • Additional hours
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Prints, albums, and printed canvases

Other Services

In addition to wedding and elopement photography, Selena McMahon Photography offers engagement and vow renewal photography, boudoir sessions, maternity, and lifestyle photography services. She can also arrange wedding makeup and hair services for the big day.

14 Reviews for Selena McMahon Photography

14 Selena McMahon Photography Reviews

V
Featured
Vaneesa

Married on 02/03/2018

Selena was on top of her game every step of the way during an incredibly stressful wedding planning process. She made the photography portion of our wedding the easiest. Her communication throughout ... Read more was clear and constant and anytime I had questions, she was there to answer them. She planned out her time with us in a way that allowed her to be a fly on the wall during our day and not bother us with questions, but still available when we needed her. We live in Colorado and she came to us for our special day. Because of the distance between us, when we needed to have meetings or conversations, she made herself available for phone calls and video conferencing. Not only that, but our wedding photos are so amazing! They are gorgeous and sophisticated, but also incredibly personal. We chose her because she had great photographs from other weddings, great reviews, but so do other photographers. More importantly, she seemed to "see" the couple and was able to capture what seemed "special" between them. And when we got ours? All I can say (even now) is WOW. Even expecting something incredible, we were blown away. Thanks to her, we will have memories of our wedding that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I cannot say enough good about Selena. She enriched the whole experience for us. We were so scared to choose someone because of all the horror stories we had heard. But we really could not have chosen a better photographer. I don't usually leave reviews, much less all 5 star reviews, but I would give Selena more stars if I could!

Kelly
Kelly Omerza

Getting married on 11/03/2020

My engagement photos were great but my wedding photos were amazing!

Selena is an amazing photographer and focuses on catching memorable and emotional moments. I am always completely satisfied with her work and professionalism! Read more Selena is an amazing photographer and focuses on catching memorable and emotional moments. I am always completely satisfied with her work and professionalism!

C
Chelsie Bitosh

Getting married on 12/01/2019

Team Effort

Selena and her husband were a great team. Thank you for everything! Read more Selena and her husband were a great team. Thank you for everything!