Selfie Shack

Babylon, New York · View map

About Selfie Shack

Selfie Shack is a photo booth rental service located in Babylon, New York, that serves the Long Island, New York City, and surrounding regions. They would be delighted to share with couples this fun service that allows couples and all their guests to take pictures with their friends, which both guests and couples may bring home as keepsakes.

Selfie Shack offers couples their open air photo booth. The booth comes with fun props and backdrops, including a green screen, to use so that couples and their loved ones may make the experience all theirs. It also allows couples to make a personalized border just for the wedding. Selfie Shack’s digital assistant comes with social media integration, which allows you to share what photos you take via social media, text, and/or email. You may also receive unlimited prints of all pictures taken, as well as a flip book for couples of all images taken at the wedding. Party props, custom event frames, premium lighting and cameras, animated gifs, and filters are also all fun additions to this exciting service.

4 Reviews for Selfie Shack

4 Selfie Shack Reviews

L
Lauren Weiss

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Excellent! Five stars!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I hired Selfie Shack to do my best friends bridal shower in November. Everything was perfect, end to end! The communication from the owners, the professionalism of our attendant Amy, ... Read more the photobook that we gifted to the bride, the price, and we loved being able to upload to social media! I can't say enough good things about the owners too. They were so accommodating and super responsive. They made sure the process was easy and we were satisfied every step of the way. I will be sure to use them again and I highly recommend to all brides!

V
vanessa

Married on 08/31/2017

They are they best!!

We used selfie shack for our wedding at The Riviera this past August and I am so glad we did! I was on the fence about getting a photo booth for our wedding, but I am SO GLAD WE DID! It was soo fun ... Read more and our guests had so much fun with it. We have so many amazing pictures from the photo booth of us and our guests that we wouldn’t have had from just our photographer. The owners Kate & Rob were so sweet, accomodating, and they were really helpful in figuring out timing, placement, etc. I can’t recommend them enough!!!! The whole experience was a 10/10 and selfie shack was my favorite vendor we used for the wedding!

K
Kate

Married on 11/05/2016

Wonderful! Will certainly be using again in the future

The owners of Selfie Shack were so professional, courteous. And always available to answer my questions and concerns. They were there to make sure everything ran smoothly all evening. I received many ... Read more compliments about this photo booth at my wedding with all the props we ended up with so many wonderful and fun pictures and even better, lots of memories.