Semi Tropical Music

Big Pine Key, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Semi Tropical Music

Semi Tropical Music offers wedding musician services to couples on their special day in Big Pine Key, Florida, and beyond. Brian Roberts, the lead musician at Semi Tropical Music, first fell in love with playing music at the age of 12. On your wedding day, Brian will perfectly arrange the soundtrack of your celebration from beginning to end.

At Semi Tropical Music, Brian offers a myriad of services to couples on their special day. Those services include music during the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and breaks. Brian can learn all of your favorite songs and perform them during your celebration or perform his own music. He will bring his own equipment, including a sound and PA system and microphones, to your wedding venue. Brian can team up with Key West’s premier wedding band, The Prime Movers, to offer a full-band experience during your celebration.

11 Reviews for Semi Tropical Music

11 Semi Tropical Music Reviews

K
Featured
Amy

Married on 06/12/2012

Brian was amazing. We had our wedding when we docked at Key West off a Carnival cruise ship. I wanted to pack him in my suitcase to have him with us the rest of the trip. He was so easy to work with ... Read more with before the wedding and the day of. He learned a new song for us and was very laid back, flexible, and accommodating. My friends are still raving about him!! One of the best things about the day!!!

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 02/10/2019

Funnest Wedding Dance Ever!

Brian and his band were absolutely perfect! Brian played acoustic guitar for our ceremony, I had referenced a Rolling Stones song during our vows and Brian was the star of the show when he played the ... Read more opening riff to the song ad lib (none of the guests believed me when I told them it was NOT rehearsed). Brian also played for our cocktail hour and then his band joined him to play for our reception. I gave them free reign to play whatever they wanted and it was THE funnest reception I have ever been to! They knew how to please a crowd and the dance floor was packed all night long as a result, my guests are still raving about the band to this day. Brian was so responsive and easy to work with, I knew he and the band would be fantastic but they exceeded my expectations. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Island Ceremony Music

Brian performed our wedding ceremony music and cocktail hour music (with an additional keyboard player). He played a fantastic set, catered to my request for my processional music and really set a ... Read more cool island vibe for our wedding. He was also able to provide a mic for our officiant for the ceremony, which was very helpful. Highly recommended!