Sensational Images Photography

Uniontown, PA · View map

About Sensational Images Photography

Sensational Images Photography is a wedding photography company servicing Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They are a boutique studio, only taking on a certain number of weddings a year, allowing them to provide each client with the attention they deserve. They artistically collaborate and form a personal connection with each couple, understanding their vision and bringing it to life. Their professional photographers create unique and timeless imagery, giving you lasting memories of your most important day!

Sensational Images Photography provides many services when photographing your wedding day. These photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Sensational Images Photography also offers various other services. These additional wedding services include:

• Event planning

32 Sensational Images Photography Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/22/2018

I have worked with both Roger and Daniel for 6 years now, from senior pictures, to engagement and wedding pictures! They are both amazing and their work in phenomenal! Would recommend them 100% Read more I have worked with both Roger and Daniel for 6 years now, from senior pictures, to engagement and wedding pictures! They are both amazing and their work in phenomenal! Would recommend them 100%

E
Emily

Married on 06/24/2017

I had the opportunity to work with both Daniel and Roger. Daniel did our engagement pictures. He was easy to work and traveled to accommodate us. As great as Daniel was, I enjoyed working with Roger ... Read more for the day of my Wedding even more ! He was very laid back he hung out with me and my girls while we got ready ! I am so happy with our experience and o can't wait to get out pictures back. All my guests made the comment about how wonderful Roger was at the reception! I am so happy with my choice of Sensational Images!

N
Nichole

Married on 06/18/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Roger and Daniel! They did our engagement photos and Roger did our wedding photos after Daniel had an emergency to deal with and we couldn’t be more pleased! They ... Read more captured our special day and we can’t thank them enough!