Sentinel Limousine & Coach

East Providence, RI · View map

About Sentinel Limousine & Coach

Sentinel Limousine and Coach is a family owned and operated Limousine Company. Sentinel has been serving the Rhode Island and Southern New England market for over 25 years. We are best known for our fleet of silver stretch limousines.

We encourage all future customers to come to our East Providence location to meet our staff, see the technology we use and sit in the actual limousines they plan to rent.

We offer wedding packages which feature a tuxedoed chauffeur, red carpet service and a Champaign toast. We also have hourly rates and point to point prices to make renting our limousines as flexible and easy as possible.

We love referrals and we love repeat business so please share our name with your friends before their big day. If brides and grooms to-be book their bachelor and bachelorette parties with us; we will happily offer better rates for their wedding day transportation.

"In style and on time" is our motto. Let us know how we can best serve you!

28 Reviews for Sentinel Limousine & Coach

28 Sentinel Limousine & Coach Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding 10/20/18

My driver was amazing! Very kind & helped out when we were looking for a safety pin. He was punctual & professional & the price was very affordable! I would use this company again! Read more My driver was amazing!! Very kind & helped out when we were looking for a safety pin. He was punctual & professional & the price was very affordable!! I would use this company again!

P
Patricia

Married on 10/22/2016

We used Sentinel for transportation to the wedding and transportation from Logan Airport to our home after the honeymoon. In both cases, Sentinel arrived at the pick up location nice and early, ... Read more dressed professionally and was courteous and attentive. We were so pleased with the ease of booking the arrangements and how well they kept you informed of your schedule. The value couldn't be beat either. I will use them again without question when my other daughter gets married.

B
Briana

Married on 07/12/2014

I had used Sentinel Limousine for work and was very excited to be able to use them for my wedding day. They were great! Both drivers were extremely professional and right on time... The Executive ... Read more Coach was a dream! Sentinel is always very responsive to emails and requests and did everything they could to accommodate us for our day. I highly recommend them!