September 9ine Event House

Vista, CA · View map · Visit website

About September 9ine Event House

September 9ine Event House is a professional wedding planner located in Vista, California. They understand the challenge that comes with planning the perfect wedding day and want to make that process stress-free. Providing an array of services, they will add ease to the planning of your special day. They pride themselves on creating events that will lead to exciting memories that to last a lifetime.

September 9ine Event House has three wedding packages available: Month-of Coordination, Partial Full Service and Full Service Diamond. They also offer an elopement package. With hourly planning available, there is an option for every couple. Services such as creating to-do lists allow you to stay organized every step of the way. September 9ine Event House offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely LOVED working with Stacy! We only met with her once before the wedding and communicated via phone/computer the rest of the time leading up to the weekend of the wedding. She knew exactly ... Read more what kind of wedding I wanted. My wedding was on my parents property in Temecula, so many things could have gone wrong, but she managed to be very professional and make sure it was the best wedding ever! Stacy has a demeanor that is very calm and collected, which is exactly what every Bride looks for in a time of stress. She supplied all the vendors a perfectly written itinerary days leading up to the big day. Everyone knew what and when things needed to be done. I never for a second worried during my wedding. If one day a become a millionaire and continue having more events, I would hire Stacy. I can't thank her enough for everything.

L
Lindsey

Married on 06/23/2018

Stacy is the best! Her hard work really helped us have the perfect day. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Stacy was able to help us find amazing vendors and put together a vision for the day that ... Read more really felt like us as a couple. She is such a calming presence and makes your ideas come to life. In the month leading up to the wedding, she was able to pull all the pieces together and even address things we had totally forgotten about. When the big day arrived, my husband and I were able to have zero stress and truly cherish every moment. I'm not exaggerating, as a bride, I was so relaxed and was able to have fun on this beautiful day. We were able to enjoy all the special things we spend so much time planning and celebrate our love with our favorite people. So many of our guests have told us that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and my husband and I look back on the day as truly PERFECT! Our wedding day was so beautiful, so fun, and a day we will never forget. Its all thanks to Stacy, and I would highly recommend hiring September 9ine to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding.

J
Joanna

Married on 10/21/2017

Stacy worked with my cousin and aunt two years ago for her wedding and she was referred to me by them. My mother and i hired Stacey for the "month of", and not only did she help out tremendously ... Read more during the month of my wedding but she was willing to help us out with any questions we had leading up to the wedding. She took over with all the vendors the month leading up to the wedding so my husband, family and i could relax and get ready for the big day. I had full confidence that she would do a wonderful job and she did! During the wedding day, she made sure my husband and i were comfortable and always had what we needed. i would hire Stacy again because she was professional, real and confidant in what she does. Hiring her made a huge difference and we couldn't have done it without her.