Sequins Bridal Boutique

Cherokee, IA · View map

About Sequins Bridal Boutique

A perfect day starts with your perfect gown. While you dream in diamonds and pearls, look no further than Sequins! Sequins Bridal Boutique is honored to help you find the perfect gown that was made for YOU. Featuring styles to fit any personality and budget, your big day deserves Sequins!

Your dedicated staff will help you with all areas of your wedding to coordinate the most special and perfect look that starts with you and ends with “I DO!”

So, on your wedding day, the sparkle in your dress is YOU and it starts with Sequins.

12 Reviews for Sequins Bridal Boutique

12 Sequins Bridal Boutique Reviews

User6542445

2+ years ago

I couldn't wait to shop at Sequins for my wedding dress after I got engaged and set a date for my wedding. Both of my sisters had gotten their dresses there, and so I already knew the quality of ... Read more Sequins' dresses and the service that Sequins provides to customers. Although the shop was quite busy the day I had my appointment, Molly made an effort to make my appointment meaningful. I found my dress and she helped me to accessorize my look with a veil and belt. I can't wait to see my wedding dress for my first fitting in June!

Emilie
Emilie

Married on 10/08/2016

Lindsey and Molly were a great help, I am plus size and thought I would hate trying to find a dress. I had so much fun and Lindsey found th perfect dress for me! I was very impressed and highly ... Read more recommend this boutique for your special day. They will take care of you!

User6543256

2+ years ago

The service was amazing! They gave us time to look around on our own and didn't hover or be pushy but also extremely helpful. They were very good with communication, helping me determine and narrow ... Read more down what I was looking for. I was very impressed and wouldn't have gone anywhere else!