Serendipity Cinematography

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Serendipity Cinematography

Serendipity Cinematography is a highly experienced wedding cinematography company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. With over 14 years of wedding videography experience, and over 1800 wedding filmed this company has won multiple awards, including Best Videographer for more than 13 years in a row. Serendipity creates hand-crafted and customized wedding films. Your wedding story will be customized to who you are as a couple.

Serendipity Cinematography offers unique services, including wedding couple interviews, guest well wishes, same day editing and drone coverage; all of these services will be edited into your unique wedding film. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions

R
Featured
Rachael

Married on 12/01/2017

Hiring Serendipity for my wedding videographer was at the TOP of my priority list! They were one of the first vendors we secured for our special day on Dec. 1, 2017 at the Arizona Biltmore. There's ... Read more nothing like moving picture that brings you back to the story of your day. They captured our wedding day so beautifully, it transports me back to those joyous moments. We picked Serendipity because we love their signature style. I love how natural the colors are, true to the day as I will remember it. The team is an absolute delight to work with, I knew we were in great hands. I would hire Serendipity again in a heart beat. If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding day.. Look no further, Serendipity is by far the best. Thank you Taryn and the whole team for making our day so special. The video brings back all the emotions for us, the happiest day of our lives. Thank you.

I
Ivy Lynn

Married on 10/06/2018

Great videographer

They were so nice to work with! They were friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive. They created a beautiful video. I highly recommend them. Read more They were so nice to work with! They were friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive. They created a beautiful video. I highly recommend them.

Katie
Katie

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Videos

Serendipity was a true joy to work with. Taryn was super responsive and detail-oriented to make our vision come to life and her videographers were extremely professional. Thanks to Serendipity ... Read more Cinematography we will look forward to watching our wedding videos for years to come.