Serene Beauty

Upland, CA · View map

About Serene Beauty

Working with my clients to complement their natural beauty is a passion and a priority of mine. My clients' glow and happiness is a daily reminder of why I decided to be a beauty artist.

We believe that every Bride knows deep in her heart EXACTLY what she wants and has a vision of how she wants to look on her special day. It just takes the guidance, expertise, and sincere passion of a great stylist to help you develop that perfect look. Serene Bridal Beauty is committed to making sure you feel catered to and pampered so all you need to worry about is saying "I do" and looking beautiful!

Please contact us for more details, we are looking forward to meeting you!

32 Reviews for Serene Beauty

32 Serene Beauty Reviews

Margarita
Margarita

Married on 10/01/2016

I don’t know how to recommend Evelyn and Serene Bridal Beauty enough! She and her assistant, Meghan, did a fantastic job with my girls’ hair and makeup on my wedding day. Everyone looked absolutely ... Read more perfect and gorgeous without looking overdone. They accentuated their natural beauty and looked flawless! My own hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted and I had absolutely no idea what that was until I sat in the chair. It was a beautiful half up and half down style, with handmade (by Evelyn) clip in hair extensions to add volume. The curls lasted all night and even into the next day. Evelyn even left a little kit for touch ups, which was very useful after taking so many pictures. Both Evelyn and Meghan arrived at the venue on time and were already working on the first few services by the time I got there. Most of the day, we were running ahead of schedule, which kept everyone relaxed, and the day as stress free as it possibly could be. Evelyn also did my hair and makeup for my engagement party, which doubled as my bridal trial. She was at my mom’s house on time and worked efficiently and thoroughly to go over all of my options. I was ready to go with time to spare and again, she gave me a small container of lip stain for touch ups. If you’re looking for someone to do your hair and makeup for your wedding, don’t look any further. Evelyn and her team will not disappoint!

Tina
Tina

Married on 08/07/2016

Thank goodness I had Evelyn from Serene Bridal Beauty as my makeup artist for my wedding day! My hair and makeup looked AMAZING and the color palette she applied, complimented all my features and my ... Read more champagne gown. Evelyn also did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot. She is so talented, very patient and really knows how to make you look your absolute best. I highly recommend Evelyn from Serene Bridal Beauty's services for your Wedding!!!

B
brenda

Married on 04/30/2016

Miss Evelyn Lui did my hair and make up for my wedding day and it was absolutely gorgeous. She also worked on my mother and mother-in-laws hair and makeup as a result they looked beautiful. She knew ... Read more how to work with each of our skin and features and i felt amazing and beautiful on my wedding day. The make up did not look overwhelming, just perfect, and both hair and make up lasted and held up til the end of my night. I highly recommend Evelyn as i have only positive experience and outcome. I Love how i came out in all my wedding pictures! Thanks Evelyn for an amazing job!