Serengeti West Fine Jewelers

San Luis Obispo, CA · View map

About Serengeti West Fine Jewelers

Serengeti West Fine Jewelers, located in San Luis Obispo, California, is a full-service jeweler which specializes in engagement rings and bridal jewelry. They offer an exquisite selection of fine jewelry available at competitive prices offering substantial savings. Their highly trained staff can offer expert opinions on choosing the right engagement ring. Serengeti West Fine Jewelers prides themselves on their ability to offer exceptional value, quality and uniqueness through their direct relationships with suppliers and designers around the world.

Serengeti West Fine Jewelers offers a wide selection of unique engagement rings, wedding jewelry, modern men’s wedding bands, and fashion jewelry. The offer a three to four week turnaround time for engagement rings. In addition, Serengeti West Fine Jewelers can offer appraisals, cleaning, diamond certification, and stone upgrades.

4 Reviews for Serengeti West Fine Jewelers

4 Serengeti West Fine Jewelers Reviews

Melissa
Melissa

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Getting Married 10/19

We had an wonderful experience at Serengeti West. My fiancé and I decided to go ring shopping together. We had a specific vision in mind and Amanda helped us find exactly what we were looking for. ... Read more They are very knowledgeable about their products and they showed us multiple options within our buying range. We felt very comfortable and welcome. I would highly recommend shopping at Serengeti West.

A
Amy

Married on 11/20/2010

Amanda and Craig at Serengeti West helped make my band exactly as I had envisioned. Their attention to detail and customer service is extraordinary. Read more Amanda and Craig at Serengeti West helped make my band exactly as I had envisioned. Their attention to detail and customer service is extraordinary.

T
Tinessa

Married on 08/28/2010

Serengeti provides a great selection of rings, reasonable prices, high quality and friendly staff. We had spent a few trips downtown trying to pick out the right ring and after much frustration with ... Read more another jeweler down the street we headed to Serengeti. A refreshing and delightful experience, we will be using them exclusively for all of our jewelry needs. Our rings are beautiful