Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella

New Haven, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella is a wedding officiant based in New Haven, Connecticut. The Rev. Orsella Hughes is committed to creating the wedding of your dreams. On your special day, she promises to create an unforgettable ceremony that captures your vision.

Experience
The Rev. Orsella Hughes is an ordained wedding ceremony officiant. She has been part of the wedding industry since 2005.

Serenity Outreach Ministries offers a range of professional wedding services. The Rev. Orsella will always be available to send friendly reminders and make suggestions. She welcomes unity ceremonies such as candle lighting, handwashing, tree planting or anything that your heart desires. Her services include:

• Counseling
  • Baptist
  • Methodist
  • No denomination

Areas Covered
The wedding officiant serves all of Connecticut. She is also available throughout Westchester County, New York and the Tri-state area.

42 Reviews for Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella

42 Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella Reviews

D
Featured
Davina

Married on 03/30/2018

Rev Orsella was amazing from the beginning to the end! She was very helpful, and was always available to make suggestions, and send friendly reminders. My husband and I felt very comfortable with her ... Read more during our first meeting before deciding to choose her as our wedding officiant. During our ceremony, She spoke with a powerful and clear tone, that multiple of our guest spoke about the next day. I highly recommend Rev. Orsella! She is a blessing !

L
Leonard Burke

Married on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much, Orsella!!!

From the first time my wife and I met Orsella we knew that we were in good hands; we sat over coffee and instantly we clicked - what we were looking for in an Officient was not only someone who was ... Read more experienced with the task, but also someone that we would be comfortable with while at the altar; Orsellas personality stood out instantly and we knew it would be her we would select. Months, weeks, and days leading up to our bit day Orsella checked in via texts and emails to see how we were doing and always dabbing a bit of advice to us along the way - and we appreciated it all. The day of the wedding we couldn't have asked for a better person to usher us into our union; the flow of the ceremony was flawless, and what we appreciated the most was some history behind the 'Jumping the Broom' that we performed- we were taken back, along with guest with the new knowledge given. Orsella, we would like to thank you again for helping make our day a special one! Much Love, The Burkes

M
Mahogany Goodson

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing !!!!!

We booked Rev. Orsella to be our officiant and to our suprise she became much more! She was very flexible starting with pre marital counseling sessions via FaceTime because our ( my fiancé & I ) ... Read more schedules were so busy at the time . She took her time to learn about us individually and then as one . She gave us an opportunity to see each other from a point we’ve never been . It felt as if she reconnected us on another level . TAKE THE COUNSELING SESSIONS ! She also took what she learned from our sessions and made our ceremony personal . She’s a very professional woman but very down to earth and I love that about her . Of course I’m not getting married again but I’d definitely book her again !!