Serenity Lake Estate

Concord, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Serenity Lake Estate

Serenity Lake is a waterfront 62-acre estate located in the heart of Concord, North Carolina, just north of Charlotte. Serenity Lake is surrounded by incredible scenic views, making it the perfect lakeside backdrop for your ceremony or reception. With wooded trails and rolling grassy hills, this estate certainly lives up to its name.

Facilities and Capacity
At Serenity Lake, you can enjoy gorgeous views of both the water and the lush greenery that surround the property during your wedding reception and ceremony. Included for the reception is our rustic covered barn. Surrounded by towering trees, the covered barn is complete with dark wood paneling, elegant crystal chandelier and a patio dance floor. This extremely bright and open barn-style venue can accommodate up to 200 guests. One of the special aspects about the Serenity Lake property is the secluded seven-acre private lake. For your ceremony, you can say your vows right by the waters edge of this glistening body of water. Additionally, the bridal suite and lake house can be used for preparing for your special day. The gorgeous bridal suite is located in Serenity Lake’s custom 5,200 square foot estate and is an elegant space for you and your wedding party to enjoy before the ceremony or reception. The large estate also offers a classic southern-style wrap around porch with stunning views of the lake.

The team at Serenity Lake will assist you with setting up the space for your big day, assist with loading in your vendors, parking your guests, and first class service for you and your guests.

• Bridal suite

K
Featured
Karisa

Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot express enough how gorgeous this venue is and how amazing Kim was to work with! Our guests loved the privacy of the location, and the views are breath taking! Our wedding party loved that ... Read more there was even an option to get ready on site for the day! Even with the not so great weather conditions leading up to the day of, we never had to worry because we were taking care of every step of the way! The venue is definitely a wow factor and the hospitality of everyone on site made our day truly amazing!! Thank you!!

M
Mee So

Married on 11/10/2018

Breathtaking lake/barn venue

If you're looking for a perfect mix of both outdoor and indoor wedding options, you HAVE to go see Kim at her gorgeous property. Serenity Lake Estate is simply breathtaking. You instantly get wedding ... Read more wedding vibes on the drive up toward the house and an amazing shot of the lake. There's plenty of space for parking and her property is huge! When you get to the house, the bridal suite is to die for!! I mean the bathroom! I know it seems weird to rave about the bathroom but once you tour the place, you'll know what I'm talking about. The barn is a quick walk up from the ceremony site (but also super cute if you wanna do the ceremony in there for more of an intimate vibe) and with the added marketplace lights, it's simply beautiful. It has a roof and detachable walls so it makes for a great Plan B and open flooring options, or in my case, a great way to keep heat in (it was literally a record low for that day when I got married). Other than the fact Serenity Lake Estate is GORGEOUS, what really sold us on the venue was the owner, Kim. She has a history in planning corporate events and oh does it show and make a difference. She is attentive and pays attention to every detail to make sure everything goes perfectly on your special day. She helped guide us in decisions when we needed some experienced input and made the process seem easy. She's always readily available so you can view the property as many times as you need to. Did I mention they book for the entire weekend? Let me tell you, being able to put up decorations the day before was a lifesaver! I can't say enough kind things about Kim who literally offered one of her own coats to my mother who didn't prepare as well for the cold. Serenity Lake Estate is a MUST for your wedding venue! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place! I can't wait for pictures!

L
Lianett

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Wedding

When I first saw Serenity Lakes Estates in pictures, I was enchanted with the beautiful scenery. When I went to see it in person, I fell in love! This was the first venue my husband and I went to see, ... Read more and afterwards we didn't want to look for more. Ms.Kimberly and her husband Mr.Keith did an amazing job with the whole process. From the beginning, Ms.Kimberly was so kind and truly professional. If I had any questions, she was very quick in responding through Wedding Wire or text. Even through the stress of wedding planning, she made it so smooth and made me feel calm and reasurred that everything was going to be taken care of. She sat with both my husband and I a couple of times to be sure of all the details. Overall, she is a great communicator and very gifted in what she does. The day of the wedding Ms.Kimberly, her husband and her staff did a phenomenal job decorating and coordinating everything. Mr Keith helped the guests know where to go and park, and for those who couldn't walk long distances or needed morr assitance, he drove them on a golf cart. They helped from the small details to the big things. This is the venue I would definitely recommend anyone on their special day. It's lovely seeing a family working together. Thank you Ms Kimberly and Mr Keith!!!