Sergio's Fine Jewelers

Ellicott City, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Sergio's Fine Jewelers

Sergio’s Fine Jewelers is a wedding jeweler based in Ellicott City, Maryland. From engagement rings to wedding bands, the company can cater to all of your jewelry needs. The professional team is knowledgeable in the world of jewelry and will make your experience easy and stress free.

This Baltimore wedding jeweler has a range of services to choose from. These include:

• Appraisal
  • Ring sizing
  • Stone upgrades
  • Warranties

Other Services
Sergio’s Fine Jewelers offers antique, custom and designer pieces. They have jewelry for every taste and style. Their products include:

• Antique accessories

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 09/29/2018

We love Sergio's!

My now husband purchased my engagement ring from Sergio's and we've been going to them for everything we need since. We had a kind of long engagement, and every time we went there to look at wedding ... Read more bands or something else, they still offered to clean my ring and make it sparkle. We purchased both of our wedding bands there, and they were so accommodating, even helping my husband fix his band when it was a little too snug. They provide awesome service every time we're there and we'll be loyal customers for life.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 09/21/2018

Stephanie helped my Fiancé design my stunning engagement ring and I couldn't be happier. I get so many compliments on how unique and beautiful it is! Read more Stephanie helped my Fiancé design my stunning engagement ring and I couldn't be happier. I get so many compliments on how unique and beautiful it is!

J
Julie

Married on 12/17/2016

We got my engagement and band set here and can not say enough great things about them! From start to finish, great customer service. Read more we got my engagement and band set here and can not say enough great things about them! from start to finish, great customer service.