Serve Hot Band

West Bloomfield, MI · View map

About Serve Hot Band

Serve Hot features Andy Vargas- lead vocalist for Santana, award winning artists Dal Bouey, Steve Acho, Mark Kassa- Grammy Awards voting member and the Slight Return rhythm section. Disco, Funk, Dance, Motown, and Rock and Roll to heat up your party. We have premium lighting/sound/video screens and more to make your event look and feel like a concert and are extremely flexible on price based on your needs. Pricing packages range from 3500 (basic price) up to 15,500. We offer world class musicians including Andy Vargas- lead vocalist for the legendary Santana band and world class drummer Dennis Chambers (Santana, P-funk, Steely Dan, Jackson 5).

2 Reviews for Serve Hot Band

2 Serve Hot Band Reviews

K
kathy

Married on 10/07/2016

Wow, I loved this band. I would highly recommend this band to anyone who wants live entertainment. We were on the dance floor the whole night. Above and beyond what I expected. I loved how everything ... Read more was just taking care of the whole night and all I had to do was just have a good time. Serve Hot has a nice variety of hits to keep the dance floor rocking all night long. I will be looking for a reason to hire them again.

D
David

Married on 01/02/2016

This is a "full service" band with great showmanship and dance command. We enjoyed the entire experience. Set-up to tear-down was on time, professional, and completely met venue availability. Beyond ... Read more Beyond the expectations of the Wedding, we have seen "Serve Hot" dishing out a large variety of genre expectations - flawlessly. Award recognized members of this band are plentiful. Pair this experience with the "attached" Lighting contractor, the entire experience is expanded with intelligent lighting and vivid video accents. Now you also have the opportunity to grab "Serve Hot" for your awesome evening of unbelievable memories!

Serve Hot Band FAQ