Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers

Broken Arrow, OK · View map · Visit website

About Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers

Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers is a full service wedding company located out of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. This talented team is happy to work with you on one of the most important days of your life by making that day as stress-free as possible. With their help, you’ll be able to sit back and relax knowing the details will be taken care up with the utmost attention and accuracy.

Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers offers a variety of inclusive services to give you as much help as needed. They are happy to provide you with wedding coordination, floral designs, wedding cakes, and catering options. By using a vendor with this much experience you’ll feel comfortable walking into your big day knowing you’ve worked closely with a field professional. After contacting them, you’ll be invited to walk through a consultation to go over the services you’re looking to get help with. From there, you’ll work together to figure out a package that can best address those goals.

61 Reviews for Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers

61 Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers Reviews

N
Featured
Nichole

Married on 11/07/2015

Sheila is AMAZING! She did my moms wedding 8 years ago when my mom got remarried so when I got engaged and started wedding planning we knew we wanted to use her services. We could not have done it ... Read more with out her help. She gave me EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE! Her cake is beautiful and delicious! the chocolate fountain divine. The flowers breathtaking. She set up all our reception tables just how i wanted. what i loved most were the 2 long stem roses with ribbons put together to sit in a seat for my dad who has passed away and my husbands mother who has also passed. She was so helpful through out the planning process. a couple times we had to rethink our budget and she never made me feel bad for what I had to cut back on. She was willing to meet with me frequently and was always just a phone call or email away. -The Icing on the cake!!! While on our honey moon my husband and I realized that we never got to eat a piece of our cake (we did not save the top layer because i didn't want to) I emailed her and asked her if it was possible to get a sample. She was more than happy ti give me a sample and she scheduled a time for me to pick it up. When i arrived it wasn't just a slice of cake it was a mini wedding cake! and it was SO GOOD! Sheila and the Serving hands staff is friendly, affordable, and a must have for every wedding in tulsa!

Victoria R
Victoria

Married on 06/21/2019

Sheila is the BEST!!!!!!

We love Sheila and her team! Sheila is super helpful and brilliant with her work. It was very convenient having her do our bouquets and our catering. The flowers were gorgeous and she even messaged me ... Read more the day before to make sure I loved my bouquet before the wedding day to make sure it was perfect for me. The bouquets, boutonnières, flower girl headpiece, and mother’s corsages were stunning and perfect colors for the wedding and make my pictures POP with color. The food was delicious. She offered so much variety but we went with the Italian buffet and everyone was very pleased with it and even the staff fixed us a plate so we had a chance to eat during the wedding. The staff was very professional during the event and made sure everyone had plenty to drink (was really hot outside wedding so we made several beverages breaks) I recommend Sheila and her team to everyone, especially if you dont want to have a lot of vendors to work with, she’s convenient with her floral abilities, catering, venue, coordinating, Dj, and minister connections!

P
Patricia Pacatang

Married on 10/21/2018

Best Service dream come true bouquet

I want to thank Shiela for my very beautiful bouquet, you did amazing job, I made a good decision to choice you to be part of our wedding. To all the bride out there choose Serving Hand for your ... Read more florist you never regret. Sheila is amazing very nice woman will help you to make your wedding dream come true.