Set in Stone Events

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Set in Stone Events

Based in Houston, Texas, Set in Stone Events is a full-service wedding planning company. The mother-and-daughter duo of Valerie and Julia have been planning customized and unique weddings since 2015. Their goal is to go above and beyond for their couples while creating weddings that are inspiring, extraordinary, and unforgettable.

Set in Stone works with couples to plan their rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, and receptions. The duo is very detail-oriented and attentive throughout the planning process. They will work on every small detail of the event with full planning or planning just a portion, based on the couple's needs. They will also provide guidance on budgets, event designs, vendor referrals, and serve as the day-of coordinators. They can work with couples to plan all types of weddings, including double weddings, elopements, and miliary weddings.

32 Reviews for Set in Stone Events

32 Set in Stone Events Reviews

Candice
Featured
Candice

Married on 06/22/2019

11 out of 10!

Julia was such a blessing! From meeting up and making game plans, to the countless texts asking question after question, to not having a worry in the world other than getting down that isle on the day ... Read more of. Julia and her mom took care of EVERYTHING. I walked out after hair and make up and everything was set up and ready. We had no worries. Then the day after, I was scrambling around for things that I wasn’t sure if my family had grabbed and Julia knew EXACTLY where everything was. I could go on and on but bottom line, Julia and her mom make a great team and we are SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL to have had them. I highly recommend Set in Stone.

K
Kathy Ellwood

Married on 06/22/2019

Great "Day of" services!

We used Set in Stone's Day of Coordinating package for my daughter's wedding. Julia helped us set the schedule to make sure things ran smoothly. Our event coordinator, Valerie, managed all the day's ... Read more details with gracious professionalism. We thoroughly enjoyed the day with full confidence that all the details were in good hands.

Jesse
Jesse Callahan

Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic service and team!

Set In Stone was absolutely fantastic during the whole wedding planning process and especially on our wedding day. Julia and her team are very professional and reduced a lot of stress. Our wedding was ... Read more around 160 people and they managed the entire day. They went above and beyond, providing amazing service and support for both families involved. We had never met prior to the wedding day, but they were very responsive via phone and email. They kept everything running smoothly and we are very grateful for their help.