Seth Van Embden

Evanston, Illinois · View map

About Seth Van Embden

Seth Van Embden is a wedding violinist located in Evanston, Illinois. Seth has been part of the wedding industry since 2014 and specializes in providing personalized music options for a couple's ceremony or event. His goal is to make the music on your wedding the very best it can be.

Seth Van Embden offers high-quality musical options to each couple. Seth aims to make your decision process comprehensive and easy. He, and the other musicians he arranges for, can provide music for a variety of purposes, such as background music for a cocktail hour or a grand processional for the walk down the aisle. Whatever your vision is, strings offer a beautiful and elegant touch that greatly enhance the wedding for the couple and guests. Couples can choose for a solo performance or a larger group can be arranged. Music is not limited to classical either. In fact, jazz, rock and pop are other popular and fun choices.

14 Reviews for Seth Van Embden

14 Seth Van Embden Reviews

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/15/2019

So talented!

My husband is a sucker for string instruments, so instead of having a DJ play music during the ceremony, we opted to have a violinist. Ideally we would have loved to have a quartet or something along ... Read more those lines, but our budget was a little tight. But we have no complaints and having Seth play the violin as a soloist was perfect for our day. I found Seth here on Weddingwire and his reviews and samples blew us away. I contacted him and he responded quickly answering my unnecessary number of questions. I loved the fact that he is open to playing pretty much any song you could ask of him and that he plays nontraditional music for ceremonies. I have never been a fan of the traditional wedding music so this was definitely a plus. I definitely felt that he cared about what I wanted and was very open to making our ceremony music match our vision. Seth was very organized and finalized all of our details prior to the wedding. He was extremely professional and he so talented. My husband even said he almost started to tear up when he heard Seth begin to play during the ceremony! It was beautiful.

Kat
Kat

Married on 02/03/2019

Beautiful music

I worked with Seth to get everything set and planned and he was great at responding and working with me. (None of my music was traditional, as we had music from Legend of Zelda, Lord of the Rings, The ... Read more Hobbit, and Game of Thrones) Seth sent Michelle to come play the flute for us and it was lovely! Everyone loved the music!

Lydia
Lydia

Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing experience!

We hired Seth to play during our ceremony and he was amazing! Seth was incredibly easy to work with and is a very talented musician! He took the time to discuss and walk through some of the song ... Read more choices prior to the wedding and was very flexible when I changed my mind at the last minute! On the day of, the music was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend booking Seth!