Settles Hill Banquets & Events

Altamont, NY · View map · Visit website

About Settles Hill Banquets & Events

Here at Settles Hill Tree Farm we have many elegant wedding and banquet planning options for you. Please look over our Wedding and Banquet packages so we can create the experience you desire!

At Settles Hill, we welcome the opportunity to host your special event. We specialize in outdoor ceremonies and cocktail hours in an elegant country setting.
Stellar Wedding Packages

A sweeping entry drive sets the tone for your guests to arrive in style at our beautiful landscaped lawns and gardens. Come see our grounds and our newly renovated and updated ballroom. We offer award-winning catering in a beautifully appointed ballroom, perfect for your special occasion.

Settles Hill offers years of experience and attention to every detail of your special day. Included in all packages are one to five hours of open bar service with unlimited premium brands of liquors and wines, a champagne toast and spacious bridal suite for your bridal party, your choice of linen colors, maitre d’ supervision throughout your affair and seasonal decorations.

At Settles Hill, we have earned our reputation as a premier banquet destination by providing extraordinary and memorable affairs. Share in our tradition of highly personalized service. We will customize any menu and offer theme options.

Whether you’re planning an event that requires special cuisine or looking for a wedding reception hall to find the perfect setting to celebrate the most special day of your life, we can provide exactly what you need to ensure the success of your event.

31 Reviews for Settles Hill Banquets & Events

31 Settles Hill Banquets & Events Reviews

L
Featured
Loretta

Married on 10/19/2013

I knew the moment I walked in this was the place for me. Everything was taken care of I had no worries the day of the wedding. Great value for what you get. FOOD IS GREAT I have had many people tell ... Read more tell me it was the best meal they ever had.

T
Tracie

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Excellent country setting

I have been a guest at a couple venues from a banquet to birthday party, both times done very well. Service was excellant. I love their country setting and am glad i will be able to have my venue ... Read more here.

K
Kelly

Getting married on 06/22/2019

We haven't had our wedding yet but the consultation was great! Martin was very helpful! Looking forward to the event next year! Read more We haven't had our wedding yet but the consultation was great! Martin was very helpful! Looking forward to the event next year!