Seven 10 photography

Surprise, AZ · View map

About Seven 10 photography

Your wedding is your day, and I will be there to help you capture all the memories, the love, the laughter and the tears of joy!

Hi my name is Erin Schimmelman and I have always had a love for photography. It started way back when I got my first Polaroid when I was 8, then it continued in high schooll when I fell in love with the dark room, from there on I could always be seen with some sort of camera. I continued my studies in college too and just hands on self taught. I just have always enjoyed giving the gift of life on film to family and loved ones. I am willing to travel all over Phoenix and most states(travel fee). Weddings are a passion of mine, I love all the emtions and love felt on that special day. Together we will have a great time and make speical memories that will last forever!

Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.

~ Anonymous ~

1 Reviews for Seven 10 photography

1 Seven 10 photography Reviews

M
Michelle

Event date: 08/31/2013

Erin of seven 10 photography has been nothing short of a God-send. My fiancé and I are so glad we have hired her to 'capture the magic' of our engagement and upcoming wedding. Erin took time to get to ... Read more know us, learn our likes and hobbies, and collaborate on photo ideas. She then scouted multiple locations to find the one that was the perfect blend of my fiancé and me for our engagement/save-the-date shoot. Erin made our shoot very relaxing and fun. Even though she set-up our location perfectly, it didn't feel staged or forced. She has a way of making you not even notice the camera in her hands, which is a good thing because my fiancé doesn't like taking pictures. And her pictures! Oh my goodness, they are stunning! Her attention to detail and editing skills are phenomenal. We were also impressed with how quickly we were able to see the edited proofs. Everyone who has seen her pictures of us can't stop raving how great they look. I can't wait to see what she has in store for our big day!! I whole heartedly recommend seven 10 photography to anyone.

Seven 10 photography FAQ