Seven Bridges Golf Club

Woodridge, IL · View map · Visit website

About Seven Bridges Golf Club

Seven Bridges Golf Club is a classic wedding venue in Woodridge, Illinois. This venue offers a private, rustic feel and a beautiful natural setting for weddings and events of all styles. From bridal showers and engagement parties to rehearsal dinners and weddings, this venue is a great choice for you! Seven Bridges Golf Club wants to provide you with spectacular one-on-one service that will help make your wedding day special and memorable.

Facilities and Capacity
Seven Bridges Golf Club offers unique indoor and outdoor spaces. They can accommodate groups of up to 230 people. Enjoy rustic glam decor, picture windows, an outdoor wraparound covered veranda, panoramic views of their gardens and golf course, water features, cathedral ceilings, and romantic cafe lights draped over exposed brick, all creating an intimate setting. Savor the exclusivity of Seven Bridges Golf Club on your unforgettable wedding day, conveniently nestled in an oasis in the western suburbs, close to I-88, I-355, Naperville, Lisle, and Downers Grove.

Seven Bridges Golf Club is a unique, unforgettable wedding venue in Woodridge, Illinois. This venue puts you first, follows your personal vibe, and offers a private, rustic feel in a beautiful natural setting for weddings and events of all styles. Seven Bridges Golf Club listens to your needs and provides you with attentive, individual service that will help make your wedding day special and memorable. This venue offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • One event per day
  • Custom table linens
  • On-site outdoor or indoor ceremony

61 Reviews for Seven Bridges Golf Club

61 Seven Bridges Golf Club Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlin

Married on 06/22/2019

HIGHLY recommend Seven Bridges!

Without a doubt, I would recommend Seven Bridges Golf Club as a wedding venue to anyone who is looking for an all-inclusive, beautiful, and affordable space. I'm so impressed with Roisin- Seven ... Read more Bridges’s DYNAMITE wedding coordinator- and Seven Bridges Golf Club as a whole. Everyone at the club is so kind and respectful. Leading up to the big day, the club shop workers and golf caddy's all offered to help me unload my car of wedding decor and one gentleman came out to unload many of the bins. Numerous friends and family members shared with me that the service the evening of our wedding was exceptional, and I couldn't agree more. The food portions were filling, the food was served hot, and it was absolutely DELICIOUS! I'm still thinking about the pesto pasta 😍 Laura, my day-of coordinator- introduced herself to Phil and I before dinner began, and made sure to be available to us and our parents if anyone needed anything. Throughout the process, I worked with Roisin through all the details of the day. It's apparent that Roisin enjoys her job and that she’s dedicated to both her job and the brides she works with. Throughout the whole wedding process, she was always there to answer my questions and make me feel at ease. I never once doubted that she would understand my crazy ideas or that something wouldn't work because she’s flexible, understanding, willing to go out of her way to help the bride. I know for a fact that Roisin spent extra time on my wedding day aiding her setup crew, which is just another way she shows her dedication to making one’s wedding reception absolutely perfect. I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked! The colors, the glassware, and all the lights! Oh, it was spectacular! The ambiance felt perfect ❤ All the hardwork came together perfectly and I’m extremely grateful to Roisin and Seven Bridges!

L
Liz

Married on 04/20/2019

All in one best bang for our buck

Roisin was so helpful with everything wedding. The whole team on day of was also so helpful and very professional. We are so happy with choosing this venue because we had our ceremony, reception and ... Read more pictures here. Pictures turned out amazing no matter where in the venue they were taken. The exposed beams looked great in my ceremony space. Everyone loved the food also.

Sara
Sara

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing venue

Everything went over great and having our wedding at seven bridges definitely helped. It was so beautiful and everyone there was so helpful! Read more Everything went over great and having our wedding at seven bridges definitely helped. It was so beautiful and everyone there was so helpful!!