Seven Doors Winery

Huddleston, VA · Visit website

About Seven Doors Winery

Hi there and congrats on your engagement journey! If you've clicked on this listing you're most likely filled with ideas, dreams, excitement and maybe fear! That's OK! Marriage is a huge door to walk through and all those emotions are perfectly fine. Seven Doors Winery is all about connecting the Mind, Body and Spirit for people and the planet! We actively dream our world into reality here and want to help you do the same. Most people describe our tasting room as "zen" or they comment on just how good the "energy" feels. Within a one hour drive from Roanoke, Lynchburg or Smith Mountain Lake, the ground you are being married on has been nurtured with attention, care, ritual and the blessing of Mother Nature.

We honor all ceremonies, denominations and unions. In addition to weddings, our venue is a perfect spot to create a Pinterest worthy event of any type including:

Bridal Showers

Bridal Luncheons

Vow Renewals

Bachelorette Parties

Rehearsal Dinners

Photo Shoots

We can suggest caterers, celebrants and photographers, etc but you are free to use anyone of your choosing. We offer both indoor and outdoor options for weddings up to 100 people.

2 Reviews for Seven Doors Winery

2 Seven Doors Winery Reviews

C
Christine

Married on 10/13/2018

Best Day Ever!!!

Jen went above and beyond to make our day perfect! Her venue is absolutely beautiful and calming! She genuinely cares about you and strives to make everything you could imagine happen just the way you ... Read more you want it! Our wedding went off without any issues thanks to her and her staff! We loved having our beautiful wedding at Seven Doors Winery! I share our experience with others any chance that I can get.

N
Natalie

Married on 06/09/2018

Cifuentes Wedding

Oh my word! I LOVE this venue and this owner! Jen, as well as her staff, went well beyond what I paid for to have my wedding day as perfect as it could be! Our venue fell through unexpectedly. We went ... Read more to Jen with the money we had and high hopes that she would be able to find it in her heart to say yes. She said yes without hesitation! Jen was always available to give input; whether it be her personal opinion or other vendors that we could try. She was flexible and accommodated to whatever we wanted to have without hesitating. Every detail of my big day was perfect thanks to her and her crew! We did have a quaint, mostly family guests wedding (roughly 100 guests) and Jen seemed to love having so much family in one place. If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Seven Doors again and again! Choose this place! You would never regret it!

Seven Doors Winery FAQ