Seven Doors Winery

Huddleston, VA · View map · Visit website

About Seven Doors Winery

Seven Doors Winery is a tranquil winery wedding venue located in Huddleston, Virginia, just a one-hour drive from Lynchburg, Roanoke, and Smith Mountain Lake. This property has been cultivated to provide a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere that brings couples close to nature while they exchange their vows and celebrate their love.

Facilities and Capacity

Seven Doors Winery offers couples and their guests the opportunity to embrace nature and appreciate the natural scenery that surrounds this idyllic venue. Both indoor and outdoor event spaces are available on the property, perfectly suited to a range of wedding events such as engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, elopements, ceremonies, and receptions. Couples can host a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony in the 1-acre field that has been expertly landscaped to reflect sacred geometry. The ceremony area features a large cedar wedding arbor where the couple-of-honor can exchange their vows surrounded by nature and loved ones.

The Tasting Room offers an elegantly rustic ambiance perfect for a relaxed cocktail hour or reception event. With space for up to 100 guests and a built-in bar, this homely room has been consciously designed as a zen space, where couples and their guests can celebrate their nuptials surrounded by tasteful decor and warm wooden accents. Seven Doors Winery also offers a large covered porch and two-tier decking area that can be utilized for a range of intimate wedding events such as rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours, bridal showers, and more.

This venue also provides get-ready rooms on site for your convenience. The property is wheelchair accessible and features parking at the location for ease of access.

The team at Seven Doors Winery are passionate about creating a welcoming and wholesome space for couples and their guests to enjoy their special day. The venue provides setup and cleanup of each event to facilitate a stress-free experience and also features wifi throughout the space. Seven Doors Winery is happy to connect couples with a list of vendor recommendations, such as caterers, photographers, celebrants, and more, however, they are also happy to allow couples to source their own vendors to enhance their day. This is a pet-friendly venue, meaning you can incorporate your furry friend into your big day if you wish.

3 Reviews for Seven Doors Winery

3 Seven Doors Winery Reviews

C
Christine

Married on 10/13/2018

Best Day Ever!!!

Jen went above and beyond to make our day perfect! Her venue is absolutely beautiful and calming! She genuinely cares about you and strives to make everything you could imagine happen just the way you ... Read more you want it! Our wedding went off without any issues thanks to her and her staff! We loved having our beautiful wedding at Seven Doors Winery! I share our experience with others any chance that I can get.

N
Natalie

Married on 06/09/2018

Cifuentes Wedding

Oh my word! I LOVE this venue and this owner! Jen, as well as her staff, went well beyond what I paid for to have my wedding day as perfect as it could be! Our venue fell through unexpectedly. We went ... Read more to Jen with the money we had and high hopes that she would be able to find it in her heart to say yes. She said yes without hesitation! Jen was always available to give input; whether it be her personal opinion or other vendors that we could try. She was flexible and accommodated to whatever we wanted to have without hesitating. Every detail of my big day was perfect thanks to her and her crew! We did have a quaint, mostly family guests wedding (roughly 100 guests) and Jen seemed to love having so much family in one place. If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Seven Doors again and again! Choose this place! You would never regret it!

A
Alex Sheppard

Married on 10/14/2017

Seventh Heaven

My wife and I had our wedding here. Not only was the winery beautiful and an awesome layout, but Jen was the best host we could hope for. Our pastor was an hour late and Jen helped to come up with a ... Read more solution to keep our guests entertained. If you're looking for an intimate place for your wedding the Seven Doors Winery is truly Seventh Heaven! You can't go wrong!!

Seven Doors Winery FAQ