Seven Seas

Hartland, WI · View map · Visit website

About Seven Seas

The Seven Seas provides a picturesque wedding venue along the shore of Nagawicka Lake in Hartland, Wisconsin. Say “I do” in front of the colors of a beautiful Wisconsin sunset. Wow your friends and family with delicious food prepared on-site. The Seven Seas has entertained hundreds of guests with delicious meals, beautiful views and exceptional service.

Facilities and Capacity
The Seven Seas provides a diverse range of space to accommodate any size party. Choose to have your ceremony on the lawn next to 100-year-old oak trees or host up to 320 guests in the Grand Ballroom. Regardless of the event, the Seven Seas has the perfect location. Their rooms include:

• Captains Room
  • Tower Room
  • Grand Ballroom
  • Anchor Room
  • Pilot’s Room
  • Covered Lakeside Terrace

So that your big day runs smoothly, the Seven Seas will be there every step of the way. They offer the following services:

• Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Cleanup/Setup
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet
  • Bridal suite
  • Parking

Cuisine
With a restaurant on-site, it is no surprise the Seven Seas provides a large array of options when it comes to food. Their catering packages include everything you would need. Choose between plated and buffet style meals, and cut a cake baked in-house. Your guests can also enjoy the service of two open bars featuring beer, wine and a signature cocktail.

44 Reviews for Seven Seas

44 Seven Seas Reviews

Featured
User5336101

2+ years ago

They surpassed my expectations in almost every area. Amanda was great to work with and very responsive. The staff was attentive throughout and extremely helpful on the day of the event, doing things ... Read more for us that were beyond their responsibilities to us. People loved the view of and access to the lake that this unique venue provides. The food all came hot and fresh out of the oven (as opposed to warmers) and I received many comments from guests that they had been served the best wedding food that they had ever had. Someone even said it was the best filet they had ever had. I highly recommend the Seven Seas to anyone looking for great food and a good experience.

C
Cheyenne

Married on 10/07/2017

The morning of my wedding it was raining, and we were having an outside ceremony, I was not worried at all due to the accommodations that are provided, the overhang and the extra tenting that is ... Read more included in the rental fee made planning something outdoors so much less stressful. We had so many compliments on this beautiful venue and the food was outstanding. I worked with Amanda, and she was so flexible, quick in responding, and such a pleasure to work with! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

K
Kim

Married on 09/30/2017

We recently had our wedding here this past weekend and all I can say is Wow! Everything was spectacular. The venue was amazing and Amanda was so great to work with. She was so accommodating to ... Read more everything we asked and was just a joy to work with. The view was amazing and all of our guests were saying how beautiful it was. The food was phenomenal... I'm probably being biased because it was my own wedding but the food was one of the best wedding meals I have ever had! We had the chicken with ham and cheese and the filet. So delicious. Our day at the Seven Seas was so perfect and I couldn't have asked for it to be any better. The venue let us in early for the girls to get ready, and they even accommodated us to leave our boat on one of their docks. If I had to go back and change anything honestly there would be nothing to change because the experience we had was just wonderful. Highly recommend!!