Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue

Spring Lake, MI · View map

About Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue

For an intimate and unique wedding venue, consider Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue in Spring Lake, Michigan. The venue is housed in a renovated Masonic Temple that was built in 1919 and can be transformed to create the wedding day experience you've always envisioned. If a classic and yet vintage vibe is what you're after, Seven Steps is the perfect setting.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 150 wedding guests within Seven Steps' main banquet hall. Flexible seating arrangements and floor plans give couples the option of customizing their reception to suit their style and budget.

Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue has an in-house bar and event coordination is available. The venue also offers additional services like:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • In-house bar

Location
Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue is located in the heart of the downtown Arts District in Spring Lake, Michigan.

4 Reviews for Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue

4 Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I were married a month ago in Grand Haven, Michigan, and we had our reception at Seven Steps Up. Gary and Jessica, and the rest of the staff at Seven Steps Up were SO accomodating and ... Read more SO helpful and were able to help me turn my conceptions for the reception into a reality. If you are looking for an inexpensive reception venue that has a urban/vintage sort of look, and is flexible in terms of catering and having a cash or open bar, this is your place. Right in the heart of Spring Lake, easy to find and get to, and looking to make their customers so happy! Thanks Seven Steps Up!

User2879246

2+ years ago

This venue is unique and beautiful. Jessica and her staff (Chaz especially) were fantastic to work with. I cannot say enough good things about them. From start to finish they helped in every way they ... Read more could as I set up for this wedding. I literally could not have done it without them as we were crunched for time because ceremony had been moved inside due to rain. Right down to every last second they helped and went above and beyond to make it a beautiful memorable event for the bride and her family and friends. Hands down, I would recommend this venue and Jessica to everyone.

D
Dawn

Married on 05/26/2012

Gary is great to work with and always has alot of good ideas. He made our day very special! As did the bartender whose name is escaping me right now.. Read more Gary is great to work with and always has alot of good ideas. He made our day very special!! As did the bartender whose name is escaping me right now..