Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo

Lafayette, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo

Sew ‘N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo is a wedding bridal shop in Lafayette, New Jersey, that opened back in 2002 in order to fill an empty space where there was a special need for attention to weddings. The service for their customers is the most important aspect of business for them. It’s this quality that has earned them WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award from 2009 to 2016 and The New Jersey Herald’s Reader’s Choice Award for Bridal and Tuxedos from 2008 to 2018.

Sew ‘N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo offers final sale for purchases and restocks inventory seasonally — so don’t fret if you can’t find that perfect autumn dress in the middle of winter. The average turnaround time for a bridal gown is six to eight months, perfect for those who need alterations and customizations. Sew ‘N Sew is able to serve the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. They offer cleaning, preservation, rentals, sample sales, and trunk shows. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, sample gowns, tuxedo rentals, and tuxedos are also available alongside a selection of accessories:

• Bridal belts

M
Featured
Meghan

Married on 05/18/2018

"Unique... Very midsummer night's dream. " From the moment I tried on my wedding dress, I knew it was different and so did Danielle, the experienced bridal guru at Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo. The ... Read more quote above is her's and my Lillian West dress was just that. It was a dream to walk in and it fit me perfectly thanks to Nathaly's dexterity with a needle and thread. I felt like I was floating down the aisle and was especially grateful for the bustle as I moved easily on the dance floor later that night. My friends and family also loved the double bustle made possible by the floating train attached to my ivory gold style 6455 dress. I also appreciated Nathaly's willingness to remove the shoulder straps and set the soft sleeves with stitches to ensure they stayed neatly off the shoulder. My photographers loved this element of my dress as well and the pictures prove it. I definitely recommend Sew 'N Sew to any woman shopping for a wedding dress at a shop that offers knowledgeable, attentive, and thoughtful staff. It meant so much that Danielle noted what I wanted for my day and helped me find just that. Thanks Sew 'N Sew for helping to make me and my wedding day beautiful.

J
Joanne

Married on 06/02/2018

I decided to look into Sew'N Sew upon a friend recommendation. It was the first and last place I went to shop! I liked that all their dresses were out to browse, not tucked away for a consultant to ... Read more pull for me. My mom, aunt, two bridesmaids and I picked out 10 dresses for me to try on. I went through them all and had my top two I tried on again. I was struggling to decide because I couldn't imagine what a pure white color would look like as the dress I was trying was an oyster color. My consultant pulled the white I was looking for in a different dress but the same designer so I could get an idea. I ended up wanting to try the dress on for color but quickly new it was THE DRESS! I would have never picked it because it was strapless but they quickly assured me the seamstress could add straps. In three appointments the seamstress hand crafted the straps of my Pinterest dreams for my dress. The day off my wedding I was so comfortable in my dress and just can't stop looking at photos now. Sew'N Sew gave me the best wedding dress experience!!

D
Diane

Married on 05/20/2018

I was clueless what i wanted for my wedding dress AND clueless on how to go about finding a reputable bridal salon in a place where i have only lived for about 3 years. Needless to say, i stumbled ... Read more upon Sew and Sew and Danielle "my saving grace" was amazing. I think i tried on about 35 gowns my FIRST visit! She was nothing but patient (oh so patient since my little niece had to try on every dress and tiara in the world!! lol), understanding, she gave suggestions, she didn't rush me out of the store. It was by far the easiest experience, compared to the other "bridal shops" that only looked for you to spend the most amount of money on a dress. When it came to the purchase, again, easy, the fittings, were actually fun, the seamstress was so so so nice and i never had a worry in the world about anything when it came to purchasing my dress from Sew and Sew. If you're looking for a wedding dress, prom dress, MOB/MOG dress, any dress, I DEFINITELY recommend the girls over at Sew and Sew!!