Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo

Lafayette, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo

Sew ‘N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo is a wedding bridal shop in Lafayette, New Jersey, that opened back in 2002 in order to fill an empty space where there was a special need for attention to weddings. The service for their customers is the most important aspect of business for them. It’s this quality that has earned them WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award from 2009 to 2016 and The New Jersey Herald’s Reader’s Choice Award for Bridal and Tuxedos from 2008 to 2018.

Sew ‘N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo offers final sale for purchases and restocks inventory seasonally — so don’t fret if you can’t find that perfect autumn dress in the middle of winter. The average turnaround time for a bridal gown is six to eight months, perfect for those who need alterations and customizations. Sew ‘N Sew is able to serve the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. They offer cleaning, preservation, rentals, sample sales, and trunk shows. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, sample gowns, tuxedo rentals, and tuxedos are also available alongside a selection of accessories:

• Bridal belts

M
Featured
Meghan

Married on 05/18/2018

"Unique... Very midsummer night's dream. " From the moment I tried on my wedding dress, I knew it was different and so did Danielle, the experienced bridal guru at Sew 'N Sew Bridal and Tuxedo. The ... Read more quote above is her's and my Lillian West dress was just that. It was a dream to walk in and it fit me perfectly thanks to Nathaly's dexterity with a needle and thread. I felt like I was floating down the aisle and was especially grateful for the bustle as I moved easily on the dance floor later that night. My friends and family also loved the double bustle made possible by the floating train attached to my ivory gold style 6455 dress. I also appreciated Nathaly's willingness to remove the shoulder straps and set the soft sleeves with stitches to ensure they stayed neatly off the shoulder. My photographers loved this element of my dress as well and the pictures prove it. I definitely recommend Sew 'N Sew to any woman shopping for a wedding dress at a shop that offers knowledgeable, attentive, and thoughtful staff. It meant so much that Danielle noted what I wanted for my day and helped me find just that. Thanks Sew 'N Sew for helping to make me and my wedding day beautiful.

K
Krista

Married on 06/28/2019

I’m glad I chose Sew and Sew over competitor

I had such a pleasant and stress-free experience with Sew and Sew Bridal. All the girls are amazing- Debbi, Danielle, Grace, Natalie... They made me feel very welcome and comfortable with my decision. ... Read more The girls are honest and helpful. I looked forward to each fitting so I could see my dress as well as the girls who would take pics of me if I happened to be solo for that appointment. I could have gone somewhere closer to me where they sold the same dress but I really liked the hometown feel of this store. I would highly recommend.

RubyRebel
Kristina

Married on 06/21/2019

I *LOVED* my dress!

Everyone at Sew N Sew that I worked with were absolutely lovely and so helpful. This was the first dress store I went to and, though I absolutely loved one of the dresses I felt I needed to try ... Read more elsewhere. I tried a couple other places but didn't find them to be as personable as Sew N Sew. I wound making another appointment and purchased the dress from the first visit! They were great at keeping me informed about where my dress was once it was ordered and I had no problem scheduling my fittings. My dress was amazing and fit great! I received so many compliments on my dress at my wedding. If you're looking for a personal wedding dress shopping experience, this is the place to go!