Swannanoa Flower Shop

Swannanoa, NC · View map · Visit website

About Swannanoa Flower Shop

Swannanoa Flower Shop is a premier florist in Swannanoa, North Carolina. Owner Terry McFee-Dorlan has been in the floral industry for 23 years. She caters wedding packages to suit the budget and personal style of every couple he works with. Whether you’re planning a nauture-inspired elopement or a classicly elegant wedding, Swannanoa Flower Shop will make your wedding event one of a kind.

Swannanoa Flower Shop offers custom floral arrangements for couples of all styles and budgets. Terry McFee-Dorlan will meet with you for a personal consultation to learn about your wedding plan and come up with designs that accentuate your style and theme. She builds packages based on your budget and venue size. Terry will deliver up to 250 miles from Swannanoa.

23 Reviews for Swannanoa Flower Shop

23 Swannanoa Flower Shop Reviews

D
Featured
Debbie

Married on 09/21/2013

We used Swannanoa Flower Shop for my daughter's wedding because, after having met with a couple of other florist, we were very impressed by Terry's knowledge and enthusiasm for her work. We told her ... Read more our budget and she did everything within her power to work within that budget. We went into the whole planning process not sure of exactly what we wanted, but after meeting with her, we had a very clear idea of what would be best for the type of wedding my daughter was having, as well as the colors that would work best. We could not have been happier with the outcome of everything. Not only were we happy with the floral arrangements, but we feel we have found a friend for life. Thank you, Swannanoa Flower Shop, for making Meghan's wedding day everything she dreamed of.

R
Renee Dumont

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful arrangements!

I loved the arrangements we received from Swannanoa Flower Shop! They were super friendly, reasonable, easy to work with, and able to capture what I wanted from a photo I sent them. The flowers and ... Read more greens were vibrant, fresh, and fragrant from the bouquets, to the corsages, to the greenery on the tables. They also created a few small sprays to put on the cake I had made, and they added just the right touch. Highly recommend this flower shop!

M
Monica

Married on 11/10/2018

Can’t Thank You Enough!!!

Terry was a joy to work with! I had been working with a different florist and they were terrible at communicating with me. I called Terry 2 weeks before my wedding, desperate! She worked with me and ... Read more my budget with no hesitation at all. She made it so easy, my stress completely melted away. Our flowers were AMAZING! I can’t even explain how beautiful. My vision and then beyond why I could have ever imagined. They were so beautiful. I am so incredibly grateful to Terry for her graciousness and helpfulness and for her beautiful work!! Thank you!