SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station

At Super Good DJs we eat, sleep, and live for WEDDINGS. We are like that unique, colorful, handcrafted ice-cold and flavorful craft beer (not the cheapest but worth it) guaranteed to give your taste buds (friends and family) the best time EVER!

What we are not is the same old watered down tasteless beer (DJ) you see everyone drinking (playing the same stuff) and having a boring time to (not dancing). Yes, we just compared our DJ services using a beer analogy. *Celebrate Responsibly.

Some Stuff We Did:
1,000's of Weddings and Club Events, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Super Bowl, Nike, Ferry Corsten, KDWB 101.3, Hardwell, Rob Base, MOA, and Maxim Magazine.

• Free Online Planning Tools.

• Unlimited hours for the day.

• Backup DJ Equipment.

Expert DJs aren't cheap, cheap DJs aren't experts. Call, Email, Text, Snap, Insta, or Facebook us today; dates book up fast.

119 Reviews for SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station

119 SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station Reviews

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 09/08/2018

Josh Taylor was amazing. He was so flexible and very professional. We didn't have to lift a finger, he was organized and knew exactly what to do at every moment. Being the Bride, I was so busy during ... Read more the reception and it felt good to have someone have my back and stay on top of the moments that were so important to me. He was detailed and knew the perfect music to play. I think my favorite part was his personality, he is an upbeat person that keeps the party alive. I was very impressed by his talent as a DJ. Through my experience it is not something you should get just anyone to do. You need someone with experience and talent and that is what we got from Josh Taylor. One more item that is so important to me was the trust part, I went through a few other companies that didn't stay true to their word. Then a relative told me about Josh and the honesty and trust was there right away - he actually cares about the client. There were no hidden costs or tacky promotions, it was one price and that was it. He is true to his word and he communicated with us very well. He responds quickly and is there to help every step of the way. We were very lucky to have him! I will recommend him to every friend and family member in the future.

Tayler
Tayler Fertig

Married on 07/20/2019

Phenomenal

Our experience with SGDJ's was absolutely phenomenal. From the moment I booked with them through the end of the reception, Josh was very communicative and responsive to us and our guests. From the ... Read more ceremony, grand march, speeches, and reception music everything flowed seamlessly. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. We can't say enough GREAT things about SGDJ"s. Thank you for such an incredible day.

Mark
Mark 'andy' Colburn

Married on 06/01/2019

Premium DJ and Excellent Service

We had an amazing experience, excellent customer service and attention to detail. They coordinated our ceremony music and did an awesome job during reception and dinner. I received a lot of great ... Read more feedback from my guests about how much the enjoyed having Josh as our DJ. They do not just simply play music, they go above and beyond with getting to know you, the wedding party etc to make it a special night. Our wedding day flowed really well and we couldn't have had such a success without Josh. Great value, they definitely under promise and over deliver.