SH Photography

Canyon Lake, TX · View map · Visit website

About SH Photography

SH Photography is a photography business in Canyon Lake, Texas. Samantha Holton began learning about photography in high school and never stopped. When she got her own DSLR camera she took the leap and started her own business. Samantha serves Hill Country and surrounding areas.

SH Photography’s mission is to help couples document the happiest day of their lives in a stress-free way. Samantha offers several wedding packages that can be customized with add-on services to meet all your needs. You can also choose a la carte services for intimate weddings and elopements. Samantha is easy to work with and ready to capture your special day. Her services include:

• Additional hours

A
Ashley

Married on 03/31/2018

Stylized shoot/ anniversary shoot

Samantha was not our photographer for our wedding, but instead she was a bridesmaid. She still managed to catch some amazing shots on our big day! A year later we did a stylized shoot for her, and I ... Read more got an excuse to put on my dress again, the photos she captured were amazing! I look forward to using her as our lifelong photographer and will recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer that really strives to catch the amount of love shared between two people. Her turn around is quick and she knows what she’s doing! I can’t wait to see her flourish as a photographer!

SH Photography FAQ